Bethenny and Fredrik is a reality TV series on the Bravo network. The show follows reality TV icons Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund as they join forces to become real estate partners. The show follows the two successful business moguls as they purchase and renovate high-end properties in the New York area. Both Bethenny and Fredrik are at the top of their game in their respective fields, but can they make a business partnership (and a reality TV show) work?
This series is somewhat unique in the Bravo universe, as it is actually a spinoff from two shows. Bethenny Frankel is one of the original cast members on The Real Housewives of New York City. In addition, she founded the Skinnygirl line of cocktails and lifestyle brands. With two superstars in one show, it initially seemed that Bravo had another hit on their hands. However, most of the episodes are nothing more than uncomfortable conversations, bickering, and unhealthy competition.
Fredrik Eklund is one of the original members of Million Dollar Listing New York. Year-after-year, Fredrik ranks as one of the top real estate brokers in New York City.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show:
- Bethenny Frankel
- Fredrik Eklund
List of Bethenny and Fredrik Series Episodes
The first season has a total of eight episodes.
- Episode 1 – Bethenny & Fredrik Inc. – The dynamic duo meet to see their first potential investment property. Bethenny doesn’t think it is worth the money.
- Episode 2 – The Proof Is in the Porcelain – The two alpha dogs tell the design team about their new partnership. Bethenny invites other designers to the team and it causes some tension. The two end up making budget cuts to keep things on track.
- Episode 3 – Hitting the Pavement – The partners search for their next investment property. Bethenny begins to question Fredrik’s commitment to the partnership.
- Episode 4 – Tribecalvania – Fredrik learns that Bethenny looked at a potential investment property without him. Fredrik and his hubby prepare for their new life as parents.
- Episode 5 – Beach Retreat – The two alphas decide to move their search for an investment property to the Hamptons. Bethenny and Fredrik compete to find out who is the best dancer.
- Episode 6 – He Said, She Said – Bethenny confronts Fredrik about numbers in the budget. More uncomfortable conversations follow. Can they ever get along?
- Episode 7 – The Finish Line – The team works overtime to finish the renovation and stage the apartment before it goes on the market.
- Episode 8 – All About the Benjamins – At last, it is time to put the apartment on the market.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Bravo! and Leftfield Pictures produced the Bethenny and Fredrik series.
The show is filmed primarily on location in New York City.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We don’t have any trivia for Bethenny and Fredrik yet. Leave a message below if you would like to contribute.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Bethenny and Fredrik series, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo TV shows.
Watch Bravo TV on Hulu
Love Watching Bravo TV Shows? If you love watching Bravo as much as I do, sign up on Hulu and get the first 2 weeks FREE! Hulu has plans that start at just $7.99 after the first two weeks. Terms apply. Learn More