The Dukes of Melrose is a reality TV show that aired on the Bravo network. The show premiered on March 6, 2013, and ran for one season, consisting of eight episodes. It followed the lives and daily operations of Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos, who co-owned Decades, a high-end vintage fashion boutique located in the upscale area of Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.
The series showcased the dynamic and glamorous world of high fashion, offering viewers a glimpse into the rare and luxurious world of vintage couture. Cameron and Christos, both with a deep passion for fashion, scoured the globe for unique and timeless pieces to add to their boutique’s collection. They dealt with the challenges of running a high-end fashion business while interacting with demanding clients, celebrities, and fashion enthusiasts.
Throughout the series, viewers got to witness the duo’s eye for fashion, their business acumen, and their distinctive personalities as they worked together and navigated the competitive world of vintage fashion. The show also delved into the personal lives of Cameron and Christos, providing a balanced mix of fashion-focused drama and personal relationships.
“The Dukes of Melrose” provided an entertaining and educational experience for fashion enthusiasts, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the world of vintage haute couture and the dedication it takes to run a successful boutique in the heart of Los Angeles.
The show is produced by True Entertainment. The executive producers of the series are Glenda Hersh, Kathryn Vaughan, Lauren Eskelin, Noah Samton, and Steven Weinstock.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Cameron Silver
- Christos Garkinos
List of Episodes
The show aired for one season with a total of twelve episodes. The last episodes aired in 2013, so it is unlikely that this show will return for another season.
The first season of Dukes of Melrose has twelve episodes.
- E1 – One Dress, Ten Thousand Dollars! – In the first episodes, the staff at Decades works to dress several stars for the upcoming Oscars.
- E2 – Oscar Season – The team works to design a dress for Melissa McCarthy and Garcelle Beauvais.
- E3 – Shoes, Shoes, Everywhere Shoes! – The Decades store has lines around the block for the annual shoe sale.
- E4 – A Bunch of Biba – Christos looks for a wedding dress for Ashley Madekwe as they search for a new manager.
- E5 – Not Cheap, Chic – Cameron flies to New York City to look for new inventory.
- E6 – Art in a Jumpsuit – Cameron oversees an exhibit of Rudi Gernreich’s work at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Employees at Decades get into an argument.
- E7 – Dita, Jody, and Gaultier – The Decade’s staff travels to San Francisco for an event.
- E8 – I Need Paris – Cameron travels to Paris to find vintage couture at flea markets and auctions.
- E9 – This One Is a Shaved Beaver – Cameron visits Phyllis Diller.
- E10 – Homo Say What? – Cameron puts together a fashion show.
- E11 – NYC Pop – Christos and Cameron go to NYC to create a pop-up store. Along the way, a valuable box of items gets misplaced. Cameron helps put together a look for Jennifer Tilly. Cameron sells a vintage item for big bucks.
- E12 – Enjoy Spending Money – In the final episode of the first season, the NYC pop-up store turns out to be a big success. Cameron checks out the closet of a well-known socialite. Cameron and Christos go to an auction in Pennsylvania. Christos goes a bit crazy with the bidding.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for the Dukes of Melrose.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions about the Dukes of Melrose series, please post a message below.