Extreme Guide to Parenting is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2014. The series features different households with alternative styles of raising their children. The series was a departure from Bravo’s typical programming style of housewives, cooking, design and fashion.
During the series, the viewing audience is introduced to somewhat bizarre parenting styles with strange labels such as: conscious-attachment, helicopter, hypnosis and push-parenting. Of course, each parent thinks their particular style or raising a child is the best method. The response to the series was mixed and the series was not renewed for a second season.
List of Episodes
The show ran for a total of one season and six episodes. Each episode was 19 to 22 minutes in length.
- Episode 1 – The Indigo Child & the Coddled Todler –
- Episode 2 – The Wanderers
- Episode 3 – The Smartest, Most Handsome, Best Kid Ever
- Episode 4 – The Highly Disciplined Warriors & The Total Package
- Episode 5 – The Mind Controller & The Body Positive Baby
- Episode 6 – The Everything-on-Demand Baby
Punched In The Head Productions produced the series and Amelia D’Entrone, Craig D’Entrone and Lauren Lazin were the executive producers.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for this show.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Extreme Guide to Parenting, please post a message below. How do you feel about the parenting techniques introduced on the show? Are they sensible, or are the parents just plain crazy? Let us know your thoughts.