Extreme Guide to Parenting is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2014. The series features different households with alternative styles of raising their children. The series was a departure from Bravo’s typical programming style of housewives, cooking, design, and fashion.
During the series, the viewing audience is introduced to somewhat bizarre parenting styles with strange labels such as conscious-attachment, helicopter, hypnosis, and push-parenting. Of course, each parent thinks their particular style or raising a child is the best method. The response to the series was mixed and the series was not renewed for a second season.
List of Episodes
The show ran for a total of one season and six episodes. Each episode was 19 to 22 minutes in length. Bravo did not renew the series for another season.
- Episode 1 – The Indigo Child & the Coddled Toddler
- Episode 2 – The Wanderers
- Episode 3 – The Smartest, Most Handsome, Best Kid Ever
- Episode 4 – The Highly Disciplined Warriors & The Total Package
- Episode 5 – The Mind Controller & The Body Positive Baby
- Episode 6 – The Everything-on-Demand Baby
Punched In The Head Productions produced the series and Amelia D’Entrone, Craig D’Entrone and Lauren Lazin were the executive producers.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for this show.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Extreme Guide to Parenting, please post a message below. How do you feel about the parenting techniques introduced on the show? Are they sensible, or are the parents just plain crazy? Let us know your thoughts.
For more information, visit the official website on Bravo.