Fashion Queens is a reality TV talk show that aired on Bravo from 2013 to 2015. The fashion talk-show series is hosted by Bevy Smith, Derek J and Lawrence Washington. The hosts talk about celebrity style and give their opinion of specific outfits.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Bevy Smith
- Derek J
- Lawrence Washington
List of Episodes
The Fashion Queens series ran for three seasons and a total of 66 episodes. Each episode was 20 to 23 minutes long.
Each episode consisted of various segments, including:
- The Week in Fashion – The hosts discuss the latest fashion news from around the world
- The Reading Room: The hosts dissect the fashion of individual celebrities
- Right or Ratchet: The hosts decide if celebrities’ outfits are well done or not
- Giving Me Wife: The hosts review the fashion of the Real Housewives
- Style GPS: The hosts review fashion news from around the world
- Ask a Queen: The hosts take questions from viewers
- Gag Award: The hosts give awards for the top fashions
Executive Producers and Production Companies
The show was produced by three production companies, including: Embassy Row, Sony Pictures Television and True Entertainment. The shows executive producers were Deirdre Connolly, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Michael Davies and Steven Weinstock.
The show is filmed in New York City.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Fashion Queens series or hosts, please post a message below. Check out other Bravo Fashion Series.