Fashion Queens is a reality TV talk show that aired on Bravo from 2013 to 2015. The fashion talk-show series is hosted by Bevy Smith, Derek J,
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Bevy Smith
- Derek J
- Lawrence Washington
List of Fashion Queens Episodes
The Fashion Queens series ran for three seasons and a total of 66 episodes. Each episode was 20 to 23 minutes long.
Each episode consisted of various segments, including:
- E1 – The Week in Fashion – In the first episode of the series, the hosts discuss the latest fashion news from around the world
- E2- The Reading Room – The hosts dissect the fashion sense and style of individual celebrities
- E3 – Right or Ratchet: The talk show hosts decide if celebrities’ outfits are well done or not from a variety of perspectives.
- E4 – Giving Me Wife: The hosts review the fashion of some of the cast members of the Real Housewives shows on Bravo.
- E6 – Style GPS: The hosts review the latest fashion news from around the world
- E7 – Ask a Queen: The hosts take questions from viewers
- E8 – Gag Award – In the final episode, the show’s hosts give awards for the top fashions
Executive Producers and Production Companies
The show was produced by three production companies, including Embassy Row, Sony Pictures Television, and True Entertainment. The show’s executive producers were Deirdre Connolly, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Michael Davies, and Steven Weinstock.
The show is filmed in New York City.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Fashion Queens series or hosts, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.