RelationShep is a reality TV series on the Bravo network. The series features Shep Rose, a primary cast member of the popular Southern Charm, as he travels across the country on a series of blind dates. Shep’s goal is to meet “the one” so he can meet his goal of being married with two children by the age of 40.
Shep travels to Austin and Dallas, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and New York City for blind dates set up by his friends. He asks a few of the women to travel back to Charleston, South Carolina to spend some time together and meet his family.
Shep’s popularity during previous seasons of Southern Charm led to this spinoff. However, his elitist, entitled and obnoxious behavior has worn thin with his fan base. As a result, his likability has disappeared and he is unlikely to get a second season of this clunker of a spinoff.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Shep Rose
- Bella Clark
List of Episodes
The Relationshep series ran for one season with only six episodes. All of the episodes are available to stream online at Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Shepspeare in Love – Shep travels across the country to find Mrs. Right. He meets a dog groomer and gets off to a good start. Later, the always annoying Landon crashes his date. Then, he travels to Dallas to meet a former beauty queen.
- Episode 2 – Double the Trouble – Shepard heads to Texas for a strange double date.
- Episode 3 – Shepard Wives Club – Shep wraps up his oddly short tour of the country and heads back to Charleston. From the vast pool of possibilities (let’s say seven women), he invites his favorites to come back home for a visit.
- Episode 4 – The Party Crasher – The Shepmeister quickly realizes that it is not easy to keep five women happy. However, things seem to be going ok, until an unexpected guest shows up.
- Episode 5 – Bye, Bye Baby – Shep is feeling a connection with Bella, but it doesn’t seem mutual.
- Episode 6 – Moment of Truth – The time comes for Shep to make a decision, and he doesn’t.
Given the tepid response to the show, we don’t expect Bravo to bring it back for another season. Shep’s status has been steadily declining. However, we may see Bravo use a similar concept with another Bravolebrity.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Relationshep series was produced by Haymaker Productions. The executive producers are Aaron Rothman, Irad Eyal, and Peter Scalettar.
Critical Response and Awards
- The series has a rating of 3 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Shep is also a cast member on Southern Charm
Questions & Comments
If you’d like more information about the series, visit the official website. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Dating Series.