Tabatha Takes Over Series Overview
Tabatha Takes Over is a reality TV series that premiered on Bravo in 2009. The show ran for a successful five seasons before being canceled. The show follows Tabatha Coffey as she rehabilitates failing businesses.
In each episode, Tabatha visits a different business. She completely takes over control of the business for one week. She evaluates the business, employees, and operation. Then, she gives her blunt opinion about why the business is failing and what needs to be done to get it back on track.
Tabatha is best known for turning around salons. On this show, she also helps turn around a nightclub, bar, restaurant, barbershop, and nail salon.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Tabatha Coffey
List of Episodes
The Tabatha Takes Over series ran for five seasons with a total of 52 episodes.
- E1 – Ten Salon in Long Beach, CA
- E2 – De Cielo Salon in Burbank, CA
- E3 – Martino Cartier at Giovanni & Pileggi in Sewell, NJ
- E4 – Images Salon in Oyster Bay, NY
- E5 – Salon Tika in Rockville Centre, NY
- E6 – The Loft on Broadway Salon in Long Beach, CA
- E7 – Hairlab in Woodlawn Hills, CA
- E8 – Candolyn’s Salon in Los Angeles, CA
- E1 – Orbit Salon: Chicago, Ill.
- E2 – Allure: Miami, Fla.
- E3 – Eclectic Salon: Los Angeles, Calif.
- E4 – Bang Salon: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- E5 – Plush Salon: Chatsworth, Calif.
- E6 – Brownes and Co.: Miami, Fla.
- E7 – Refuge Salon: Los Angeles, Calif.
- E8 – Chicago Male: Chicago, Ill.
- E9 – Tantrum Salon: Covina, Calif.
- E10 – Earth Moon Sun: Western Springs, Ill.
- Mia Bella: San Bruno, CA
- Christopher Hill: Brentwood, CA
- Vendome: Houston, TX
- West End: Provincetown, MA
- Avanti: Boston, MA
- Touch of Elegance: Tewksbury, MA
- Bqute: Palmdale, CA
- A Star Is Born: Mission Viejo, CA
- Concerto: Valencia, CA
- Revisit Show: Where Are They Now?
- Jungle Red: Minneapolis, MN
- Club Ripples: Long Beach, CA
- Beyond Hair Salon & Spa: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Pat’s Hair Shoppe: Douglasville, Ga
- Chill, Ventura: Ca
- Salon Bridgette: Swedesboro, NJ
- H Design: Minneapolis, MN
- Flavio Beauty College: Torrance, CA
- Barkingham Palace: West Hollywood, CA
- Sweetgrass: Atlanta, GA
- Salon Deco: Atlanta, GA
- Cinema Suites: Long Beach, CA
- Salon Mogulz
- VIP Night
- Top Cuts
- Nexgen Barber Shop
- Summers Sports Bar
- Bombshells Salon and Spa
- House of Synergy
- Café Treats
- Manikir Royale
- 50th Episode: Studio 157
- Nadia’s Family Salon
- Where Are They Now?
Production Company and Executive Producers
The series is produced by Ruveille Productions for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Eden Gaha, Page Hurwitz, Paul Franklin, Robin Feinberg, and Tabatha Coffey.
The show is filmed in various salons throughout the United States. View the list above for the salon name, city, and state.
Critical Response and Awards
The series did not win any awards. It has a rating of 7.4 out of 10 stars on IMDB, 8.7 out of 10 stars on TV.com and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com.
- Official Website – Tabatha Takes Over
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Tabatha Takes Over series, please post a message below.