Untying the Knot is a reality TV series that ran on the Bravo TV network in 2014. The series follows the life of Vikki Ziegler, a matrimonial lawyer and civil litigator who mediates, advises, and divides divorcing couples’ assets. Also on the show, Mark and Michael Millea are two brothers who own an auction and appraisal company. They help Ziegler appraise items for couples who want to get a divorce.
Executive Producers and Production Company
Engel Entertainment produced the series. Dean W. Slotar and Steven Engel were the executive producers.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Mark Millea
- Michael Millea
- Vikki Ziegler
List of Episodes
Untying the Knot ran for two seasons with a total of 14 episodes. In season one, each episode was 22 minutes. In season two, each episode was 44 minutes. Both seasons are available for online streaming via Amazon Video.
The following is a list of episode titles:
- S1 E1 – Battle of the Buddha Head – After six years, Mira and Jacque decide to get a divorce. The couple gets help from Vikki to decide who gets what, including and apartment in Paris.
- S1 E2 – Passport for Divorce – Jennifer and Golan enlist Vikki’s to help to break up and dissolve their marriage. The two fight over how to divide income properties and unique individual assets.
- S1 E3 – The War of the Weisses – Unfortunately, Tim and Kelly decide to end their marriage after Tim’s PTSD took a toll on their relationship. The two are surprised to find out how much their valuables are actually worth.
- S1 E4 – To D or Not to D – Initially, Emily and Dave decide to split after being married for 26 years. However, Vikki realizes that there may still be hope for keeping them together.
- S1 E5 – A Date for Divorce – Krissy and Tina were together for more than ten years. They got married and built their dream home. Then, things started to go astray.
- S1 E6 – From Wedding Couture to Marriage Detour – Stuart and Iret decide to split up after 26 years together. Vikki has her work cut out for her in helping these two agree on a settlement.
- Episode 1 – Two Wrights Make a Marriage Wrong –
- Episode 2 – Zen and the Art of Marriage Maintenance –
- Episode 3 – The Belle and the Bachelor –
- Episode 4 – This Little Piggy Went to Mediation –
- Episode 5 – War Of The Rosie –
- Episode 6 – He’s Fast, She’s Furious –
- Episode 7 – Big Trouble in Sin City –
- Episode 8 – Law and Disorder –
Critical Response and Awards
- The series has a rating of 4.3 out of 10 on IMDB.
- Common Sense Media rates the show as a 2 out of 5
- Approximately 40% of Google users indicate they like the show.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still gathering facts and trivia about the series. If you have any to share, please post below.
Check out other Bravo reality TV shows.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Untying the Knot series, please post a message below.