Untying the Knot is a reality TV series that ran on the Bravo TV nettwork in 2014. The series follows the life of Vikki Ziegler, a matrimonial lawyer and civil litigator who mediates, advises and divides divorcing couples’ assets. Mark and Michael Millea are two brothers who own an auction and appraisal company. They help Ziegler appraise items.
Executive Producers and Production Company
Engel Entertainment produced the series. Dean W. Slotar and Steven Engel were the executive producers.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Mark Millea
- Michael Millea
- Vikki Ziegler
List of Episodes
Untying the Knot ran for two seasons with a total of 14 episodes. In season one, each episode was 22 minutes. In season two, each episode was 44 minutes. Both seasons are available for online streaming via Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Battle of the Buddha Head
- Episode 2 – Passport for Divorce
- Episode 3 – The War of the Weisses
- Episode 4 – To D or Not to D
- Episode 5 – A Date for Divorce
- Episode 6 – From Wedding Couture to Marriage Detour
- Episode 1 – Two Wrights Make a Marriage Wrong
- Episode 2 – Zen and the Art of Marriage Maintenance
- Episode 3 – The Belle and the Bachelor
- Episode 4 – This Little Piggy Went to Mediation
- Episode 5 – War Of The Rosie
- Episode 6 – He’s Fast, She’s Furious
- Episode 7 – Big Trouble in Sin City
- Episode 8 – Law and Disorder
Critical Response and Awards
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still gathering facts and trivia about the series. If you have any to share, please post below.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Untying the Knot series, please post a message below.