Overview of My Fab 40th Series on Bravo TV
My Fab 40th is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2015. The series follows people with nearly unlimited budgets as the plan and celebrate their 40th birthday.
Production Company and Executive Producers
- Thom Beers
- Matt Anderson
- Nate Green
- Maty Buss
- Richard Courtney
- Pamela Gimenez (co-executive)
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Francine Sanchez
- Julie Marcus-Downs
- Brandy Flores
- Carmine Sabatella
- Brian Malcolm
- Stephen Harbaugh
- Ryan Fisher
- Notoya Green
- Fred Mwangaguhunga
List of My Fab 40th Episodes
The My Fab 40th series ran for one season with six episodes. Each episode is 42 minutes long.
- Episode 1 – Forty, Fierce, and Fabulous – Former sorority sisters Francine Sanchez and Julie Marcus-Downs decide to throw a joint birthday party.
- Episode – 2 – The Fast and the 40th – Brandy Flores, a single mother, hopes that her boyfriend would propose to her on the birthday.
- Episode – 3 – Coming Out At Forty – Single dad, Carmine Sabatella, celebrates his new life as a gay man.
- Episode – 4 – Surprise, You’re Forty! – Brian Malcolm and Stephen Harbaugh throw a double-surprise birthday party to their wives, Abbey and Gina.
- Episode – 5 – The Conscious Uncoupling – Ryan Fisher celebrates his birthday with a bunch of Hollywood A-listers.
- Episode – 6 – Forty, I do! – Notoya Green and her husband, Fred Mwangaguhunga, celebrate their birthday in a very expensive party and decide to additionally renew their wows.
Critical Response and Awards
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- There are several cameos by well-known stars, including La La Anthony, Lorenzo Lamas, Nicole Eggert, and Reverend Al Sharpton.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.