Overview of My Fab 40th Series on Bravo TV
My Fab 40th is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2015. The series follows people with nearly unlimited budgets as the plan and celebrate their 40th birthday.
Production Company and Executive Producers
- Thom Beers
- Matt Anderson
- Nate Green
- Maty Buss
- Richard Courtney
- Pamela Gimenez (co-executive)
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
List of My Fab 40th Episodes
The My Fab 40th series ran for one season with six episodes. Each episode is 42 minutes long.
- Episode – 1 – Forty, Fierce, and Fabulous – Former sorority sisters Francine Sanchez and Julie Marcus-Downs decide to throw a joint birthday party.
- Episode – 2 – The Fast and the 40th – Brandy Flores, a single mother, hopes that her boyfriend would propose to her on the birthday.
- Episode – 3 – Coming Out At Forty – Single dad, Carmine Sabatella, celebrates his new life as a gay man.
- Episode – 4 – Surprise, You’re Forty! – Brian Malcolm and Stephen Harbaugh throw a double-surprise birthday party to their wives, Abbey and Gina.
- Episode – 5 – The Conscious Uncoupling – Ryan Fisher celebrates his birthday with a bunch of Hollywood A-listers.
- Episode – 6 – Forty, I do! – Notoya Green and her husband, Fred Mwangaguhunga, celebrate their birthday in a very expensive party and decide to additionally renew their wows.
Critical Response and Awards
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- There are several cameos by well known stars, including: La La Anthony, Lorenzo Lamas, Nicole Eggert, and Reverend Al Sharpton.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.