Below Deck Mediterranean is an American reality television series on Bravo. The show is a spin-off of Below Deck; another series aired on the same network. The series chronicles the lives of the crew members who work and reside aboard a beautiful yacht during a charter season in Greece.
The running time of each episode is approximately 42 minutes.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
List of Episodes
To date, there have been three seasons with 31 episodes.
In the first season, Mark Howard serves as the head honcho captain of the yacht. His bosun/first mate is Bryan Kattenburg. Bryan directs three deckhands, including Bobby Giancola, Jen Riservato, and Danny Zureikat. The competent Hannah Ferrier serves as the chief stew and leads two other stews, Julia d’Albert Pusey (2nd Stewardess) and Tiffany Copeland (3rd Stewardess). Ben Robinson is the chef.
Following is a list of episodes for season one:
- S1 E1 – It’s All Greek to Me
- S1 E2 – Game Time
- S1 E3 – Model Deckhands
- S1 E4 – Lovesick Danny
- S1 E5 – My Big Fat Greek Threesome
- S1 E6 – Entrée-vous
- S1 E7 – Who’s Got Game
- S1 E8 – Charter King
- S1 E9 – Fever Pitch
- S1 E10 – Charter From Heaven, Charter From Hell?
- S1 E11 – They Hate Us Cuz They Ain’t Us
- S1 E12 – The Beautiful Thing About Subpar
- S1 E13 – That Was Very Greek Of Us
In season two of Below Deck Mediterranean, Sandy Yawn is the Captain. The ship’s Bosun is Wesley Walton. Wesley leads three deckhands: Malia White (Lead Deckhand), Bobby Giancola, and Max Hagley. Hannah Ferrier is back as the Chief Stewardess. She manages two stews, Christine “Bugsy” Drake (2nd Stewardess) and Lauren Cohen (3rd Stewardess). Adam Glick is the Chef for the season.
Following is a list of episodes for season two:
- S2 E1 – Who’s The Boss? –
- S2 E2 – Three’s Company –
- S2 E3 – Chefs, Lies, and Facetime –
- S2 E4 – All Chained Up and No Place To Go –
- S2 E5 – Double Trouble –
- S2 E6 – Don’t Cry Over Cut Onions –
- S2 E7 – Mo’ onions, mo’ problems –
- S2 E8 – Flirting With Disaster –
- S2 E9 – Icloudy With a Chance of Secrets –
- S2 E10 – Kissing Up –
- S2 E11 – The Dubrovnik Wedgie –
- S2 E12 – Swing Shift –
- S2 E13 – Stew the Right Thing –
- S2 E14 – Con-text is Everything –
In season three of “Below Deck Mediterranean,” the team operates a luxury Mediterranean cruise off the coast of Italy. The crew sails along the Amalfi Coast and journeys to Naples, Capri, and more.
Captain Sandy Yawn is again at the helm of the 178′ “Talisman Maiton,” the largest superyacht in Below Deck history. Joining Captain Sandy is Conrad Empson as the new Bosun and three other deckhands: João Franco, Colin Macy-O’Toole, and Jamie Jason. Hannah Ferrier is back as the Chief Stewardess with Brooke Laughton and Kasey Cohen. Adam Glick works as the Yacht’s chef.
Following is a list of episodes for season four:
- Ciao, Napoli!
- A Perfect Storm
- Bad Vibrations
- Demand & Supply
- Can I Get Fries With That?
Executive Producers and Production Company
Below Deck Mediterranean is produced by 51 Minds Entertainment. Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox, and Nadine Rajabi are the executive producers.
The show is filmed on a mega-yacht off the coast of Greece and Italy.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Hannah Ferrier is the only crew member who has appeared in all three seasons of Below Deck Mediterranean
- The Talisman Maiton is the largest superyacht used on Below Deck, measuring 178 feet
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Below Deck Mediterranean, please post a comment below. Also, check out other Bravo TV shows.