Series Overview: Toned Up
Toned Up is a reality TV series that ran on the Bravo TV network in 2014. The series follows two friends, roommates and business partners as they try to grow their workout video business. The primary cast members are Katrina Dawn and Karena Hodgson, who run a website called ToneItUp.com.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Toned Up series is produced by Fishbowl Worldwide Media for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Beth Greenwald, Bruce Gersh, Stephanie Bloch Chambers, and Susan Levison.
List of Toned Up Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Karena Dawn
- Katrina Hodgson
List of Toned Up Episodes
- Episode 1 – Tone It Up or Down? – The girls plan a high-end event to promote their company.
- Episode 2 – A Perfect Fit for Procrastination – The girls plan a star-studded event but get distracted with Cyber Monday. What?
- E3 – Beach Babe or Bust – Katrina and Karena prepare to shoot their second exercise DVD in Maui. Next Karena gets irritated with Katrina’s man. Meanwhile, Katrina reinjures her neck and puts the shoot in jeopardy.
- E4 – Sink or Swim – The girls finally make it to Maui to shoot their new DVD. However, things don’t go as planned as they deal with a series of headaches.
- E5 – Two’s Company but Three’s a Crowd – First, the challenges experienced in the previous episode cause Kat and Karena to delay filing. As a result, they have to rush to get everything done.
- E6 – Change a Comin’ –
- E7 – Move Out or Move On –
- E8 – Toned to Perfection –
Watch the cast in action:
Critical Response and Awards
- The series has a rating of 6.6 out of 10 stars on IMDB and a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video.
If you’re into health and fitness, learn about Bravo’s other Fitness Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the TonedUp series, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Fitness Shows.