“A Night With My Ex” is a Bravo Media reality TV series that brings together ex-couples to work out their differences. The couples spend a night alone together in a one bedroom apartment (filled with cameras, of course). Over the course of the ten episodes, various couples work out their differences. The results range from shocking confessions, unexpected hook ups and more.
List of Episodes
The show, A Night With My Ex” ran for one season and a total of ten episodes, but its future is undetermined. Following is a list of episodes for season one, which includes the title and the date the episode aired:
- Episode 1 – Are You Still a Virgin? aired on July 18, 2017
- Episode 2 – Three’s a Crowd aired on July 25, 2017
- Episode 3 – Baby Bump aired on August 1, 2017
- Episode 4 – War of Roses aired on August 8, 2017
- Episode 5 – Makeup Sex aired on August 15, 2017
- Episode 6 – Don’t Do it, Honey! aired on August 22, 2017
- Episode 7 – Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater aired on August 29, 2017
- Episode 8 – Three Times a Charm aired on September 5, 2017
- Episode 9 – The Rules of Sexting aired on September 12, 2017
- Episode 10 – The Exes aired on September 19, 2017
Watch the trailer:
The Executive Producers for “A Night With My Ex” include:
- Andrew Mackenzie
- Bernie Schaeffer
- David Eilenberg
- Derek W. Wan
- Melanie Leach
The show is produced by Twofour America, which focuses on producing non-scripted original programming and adapting Twofour’s successful UK formats for the US market.
If you have any questions or comments about A Night With My Ex, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo TV shows.
Watch Bravo TV on Hulu
Love Watching Bravo TV Shows? If you love watching Bravo as much as I do, sign up on Hulu and get the first 2 weeks FREE! Hulu has plans that start at just $7.99 after the first two weeks. Terms apply. Learn More
What do you think of “A Night With My Ex”? Should Bravo bring the show back for another season? Share your thoughts below.