Overview of the Around the World in 80 Plates Bravo TV Series
“Around The World In 80 Plates” is a reality TV series on Bravo that is focused on culinary competitions. The show follows a group of chefs who compete in cooking competitions during a 40-day trip through ten countries. The race includes stops in Argentina, China, England, France, Italy, Morocco, Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, and the United States.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Curtis Stone (Host)
- Cat Cora (Host)
- Clara Moore (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Sai Pituk (El Paso, Texas)
- Keven “Cheven” Lee (Chatsworth, California)
- Chaz Brown (Voorhees, New Jersey)
- Gary Walker (Detroit, Michigan)
- Nick Lacasse (Burlington, Vermont)
- Jenna Johansen (Boulder, Colorado)
- Nicole Lou (San Jose, California)
- John Vermiglio (Clinton Township, Michigan )
- Steve “Nookie” Postal (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Liz Garrett (Los Angeles, California) Runner-up
- Avery Pursell (Los Angeles, California) Winner / Fan Favorite
List of Episodes
Around the World in 80 Plates ran for one season and included a total of ten episodes.
- Episode 1: London Calling
- Episode 2: Forget Paris
- Episode 3: Something Smells Fishy
- Episode 4: In and Out of Africa
- Episode 5: A Tale of Two Villas
- Episode 6: Ciao Down
- Episode 7: Thai Breaker
- Episode 8: Feeding the Demon
- Episode 9: Cry for Me Argentina
- Episode 10: A Winner Comes Home
The executive producers of the show are Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz.
Magical Elves Productions is the production company.
The show is filmed in Argentina, China, England, France, Italy, Morocco, Spain, Thailand, Uruguay, and the United States.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- The show’s opening theme is composed by Robert ToTeras
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Around the World in 80 Plates, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Cooking shows.
Watch Bravo TV on Hulu
Love Watching Bravo TV Shows? If you love watching Bravo as much as I do, sign up on Hulu and get the first 2 weeks FREE! Hulu has plans that start at just $7.99 after the first two weeks. Terms apply. Learn More