Series Overview: Stripped
Stripped is a reality TV series that aired on the Bravo TV network. The series follows a variety of people who are stripped of their possessions for 21 days. Each episode highlights a different household.
The series exposes personal insecurities, addictions to social media and dependence on material goods and personal possessions. We get to watch the psychological and physical effects of the change.
Each day, participants get to retrieve one personal item from storage, which is rather interesting to watch. The participants actually have to walk several blocks in the nude (or at least partially covered) to their storage locker. Some participants choose shoes, while others choose a toothbrush or underwear.
Every one of the people who go through the process undergoes an obvious change at the end of the 21 day period. Some realize the importance of personal relationships, while others realize how overly addicted they have been to social media.
List of Episodes
- Episode 1 – Ali & Justin – Married couple Ali and Justin have more than 10,000 items in their home. The hope the experience of living without their possessions for 21 days will help them understand what’s really important.
- Episode 2 – Farah, Beth & Isabel – Three best friends living in Hollywood choose to give up their worldly possessions. They hope the experience will bring them closer together.
- Episode 3 – Ariana & Ryan
- Episode 4 – Autianna & Jaseena
- Episode 5 – Rai & Patty
- Episode 6 – Russ & Ariel
- Episode 7 – Brian & Jason
- Episode 8 – Richie Skye
Watch the Official Trailer for “Stripped”
Critical Response and Awards
The series has a rating of 5.3 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 3 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video.
- Official Website – Stripped
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Stripped series, please post a message below.