Eat, Drink, Love is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo for a single season. The series documents the activities of five single ladies as they struggle to make it on the LA food scene. It follows their business ventures and social lives as they hunt for success in business and in love. Each of the five work in a different area of the food scene, from chef, to marketing specialist. Critics felt the show was more about dating and drama and less about cooking and culinary arts.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the Eat, Drink, Love series. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Brenda Urban – A culinary publicist and food blogger.
- Jessica Miller – A culinary marketing specialist.
- Kat Odell – A culinary magazine editor.
- Nina Clemente – A private cooking instructor, chef and catering specialist.
- Waylynn Lucas – A pastry chef.
List of Episodes
The series Eat, Drink, Love ran on Bravo for one season with a total of eight episodes. Watch all eight episodes on Amazon video.
- Episode 1 – For Starters
- Episode 2 – Hanging Out With the Big Boys
- Episode 3 – Show & Tells a Lot
- Episode 4 – Reputation Is Everything
- Episode 5 – Bottle Shock
- Episode 6 – Palate Cleanser
- Episode 7 – Taste Test
- Episode 8 – The Final Course
Executive Producers and Production Company
Brownstone Entertainment produced the show and the executive producers were Ben Hurvitz, Bob Gillan, Drew Brown, Nadine Rajabi and Tess Gamboa
The show is filmed in various locations throughout Los Angeles, California.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- The series only ran for a single season and was not well-received by critics or the viewing audience.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Eat, Drink, Love, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Cooking shows.
Did you like the show? Should Bravo bring the series back for another season? Let us know what you think.