An overview of the Eat, Drink, Love Series
Eat, Drink, Love is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo for a single season. The series documents the activities of five single ladies as they struggle to make it on the LA food scene. It follows their business ventures and social lives as they hunt for success in business and in love. Each of the five workers is in a different area of the food scene, from chef to marketing specialist.
Critics felt the show was more about dating and drama and less about cooking and culinary arts.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the Eat, Drink, Love series. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Brenda Urban – A culinary publicist and food blogger.
- Jessica Miller – A culinary marketing specialist.
- Kat Odell – A culinary magazine editor.
- Nina Clemente – A private cooking instructor, chef, and catering specialist.
- Waylynn Lucas – A pastry chef.
List of Episodes
- Episode 1 – For Starters – In the first episode, we meet the five women who will be competing on the show. Waylynn is a pastry chef who has a secret admirer. Nina is a private chef who wants to run her own restaurant. Jessica has experience with a popular restaurant owner but wants to go even higher. Kat is a food blogger who doesn’t get along with Brenda, a culinary publicist.
- Episode 2 – Hanging Out With the Big Boys – Nina and Jessica prepare for the L.A. Food & Wine Festival. Meanwhile, Kat has trouble with the facts during an interview.
- Episode 3 – Show & Tells a Lot – First, Nina hosts an adult-themed “show and tell” party. Next, Brenda and Kat attend a high-end charity event.
- Episode 4 – Reputation Is Everything –
- Episode 5 – Bottle Shock –
- Episode 6 – Palate Cleanser –
- Episode 7 – Taste Test –
- Episode 8 – The Final Course –
Executive Producers and Production Company
Brownstone Entertainment produced the show and the executive producers were Ben Hurvitz, Bob Gillan, Drew Brown, Nadine Rajabi, and Tess Gamboa
The show is filmed in various locations throughout Los Angeles, California.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- The series only ran for a single season and was not well-received by critics or the viewing audience.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Eat, Drink, Love, please post a message below. If you’d like to learn more, visit the Official Website on Bravo.com. You’ll find episode highlights, news, and more detailed information about the cast. You may also want to check out the Wikipedia page for the show. Also, check out other Bravo Cooking shows.
Did you like the show? Should Bravo bring the series back for another season? Let us know what you think.