It’s a Brad Brad World is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2012 and 2013. The series follows Brad Goreski and his fashion team as they work with A-list clients. Previously, Brad worked for Rachel Zoe and was a cast member on the Rachel Zoe Project.
The Cast of It’s a Brad Brad World
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Brad Goreski as Himself
List of “It’s a Brad Brad World” Episodes
The series ran for two seasons and a total of 20 episodes. The episodes in season one were 44 minutes long. In season two, the episodes were reduced to 22 minutes. All episodes are available on Amazon Video.
- E1 – Haute in Hollywood – In the first episode, Brad decides to break out and start his own fashion consulting business. Brad works to move his office out of his garage and start making a name for himself.
- E2 – Canadian Takeover – Brad works on a photoshoot for the Gilt Groupe. He meets with InStyle magazine to discuss a column. Then he pitches his ideas for a photo montage to another magazine called Details. He finally hires an assistant named Lindsay to help with his demanding schedule. Brad’s mom and sister visit NYC and meet Gary’s family.
- The Motherload
- Sweat Home Alabama
- Broken Promises
- Ciao, Brad!
- I Wore It Best
- The Big Day
- Crushing It, Killing It
- One Client, Two Calls
- Making Fashion History
- Make My Day Perfect
- Moving the Fashion World
- A, E, I, O, U
- Dubai Bye
- Human Disco Ball
Executive Producers and Production Companies
The Executive Producers for the series are Chris Huvane, Darin Friedman, Eric Kranzler, Jennifer Ferraro Goodman, Melissa Stokes, and Nick Emmerson. Shed Media and Television 360 produced the series.
Critical Response and Awards
- The show was not nominated for any awards
- The show has a rating of 6.4 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The show has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for It’s a Brad Brad World.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about It’s a Brad Brad World, please post below. If you’re looking for more information, visit the official Bravo TV site for the show.