Bravo’s “It’s a Brad, Brad World” invites viewers into the fabulous and fast-paced life of celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, providing an intimate look at his career, relationships, and the glamorous world of fashion. Premiering in 2012, this reality TV series captures the charm, sass, and undeniable style of Brad Goreski as he navigates the competitive and often whimsical landscape of the fashion industry.
The Brad Factor
At the forefront of “It’s a Brad, Brad World” is the charismatic and effervescent Brad Goreski. Known for his impeccable style, infectious personality, and signature bowties, Brad became a household name through his work as a celebrity stylist and as the former assistant to renowned stylist Rachel Zoe. The series follows Brad as he establishes his own identity in the fashion world, creating a brand that is uniquely and undeniably “Brad.”
The series’ heart lies in Brad’s professional escapades as he styles high-profile clients, attends glamorous events, and collaborates with industry insiders. Viewers are treated to a front-row seat as Brad works his magic, transforming his clients into fashion icons and navigating the ever-evolving trends of the style scene. The show becomes a captivating journey through haute couture and red-carpet glamor.
The Business of Brad
“It’s a Brad, Brad World” goes beyond the glitz and glamour, delving into the intricacies of Brad’s burgeoning business. From managing his styling clients to launching his ventures, including the Brad Goreski x Kate Spade collaboration, the series offers insight into the entrepreneurial side of the fashion industry. Viewers witness the challenges and triumphs of building a brand in an industry known for its fierce competition.
While fashion takes center stage, the series also explores Brad’s personal life, providing a peek into his relationships, including his marriage to producer Gary Janetti. The show balances the glossy exterior of the fashion world and the more relatable and human moments that shape Brad’s life beyond the glimmering runways.
Style and Substance
Brad Goreski’s impact on the fashion landscape extends beyond his styling prowess; it’s also about his authenticity and relatability to the industry. “It’s a Brad, Brad World” celebrates the clothes and the individual behind the stylist’s chair. Brad’s infectious enthusiasm, quick wit, and genuine passion for fashion make the series an engaging and delightful watch.
The Cast of It’s a Brad Brad World
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Brad Goreski as Himself
List of “It’s a Brad Brad World” Episodes
The series ran for two seasons and a total of 20 episodes. The episodes in season one were 44 minutes long. In season two, the episodes were reduced to 22 minutes. All episodes are available on Amazon Video.
The first season of It’s a Brad Brad World has eight episodes.
- S1 E1 – Haute in Hollywood – In the first episode, Brad decides to break out and start his own fashion consulting business. Brad works to move his office out of his garage and start making a name for himself.
- S1 E2 – Canadian Takeover – Brad works on a photo shoot for the Gilt Groupe. He meets with InStyle magazine to discuss a column. Then, he pitches his ideas for a photo montage to another magazine called Details. He finally hires an assistant named Lindsay to help with his demanding schedule. Brad’s mom and sister visited NYC and met Gary’s family.
- S1 E3 – The Motherload – The designer appears on The Nate Berkus Show. Later, he meets with a writer to discuss his upcoming memoir. Then, Lindsay shows up late on her first day, which gives Brad second thoughts.
- S1 E4 – Sweat Home Alabama – Brad first looks for a new office. Next, Brad and Gary plan a celebration for their 10th year of marriage. Later, Brad and Lindsay travel to see a designer’s new collection. While there, Brad and Lindsay’s relationship is strained.
- S1 E5 – Broken Promises –
- S1 E6 – Ciao, Brad! –
- S1 E7 – I Wore It Best –
- S1 E8 – The Big Day –
- S2 E1 – Crushing It, Killing It –
- S2 E2 – One Client, Two Calls –
- S2 E3 – Making Fashion History –
- S2 E4 – Make My Day Perfect –
- S2 E5 – Moving the Fashion World –
- S2 E6 – A, E, I, O, U –
- S2 E7 – Dubai Bye –
- S2 E8 – Human Disco Ball –
Executive Producers and Production Companies
The Executive Producers for the series are Chris Huvane, Darin Friedman, Eric Kranzler, Jennifer Ferraro Goodman, Melissa Stokes, and Nick Emmerson. Shed Media and Television 360 produced the series.
Critical Response and Awards
- The show was not nominated for any awards.
- The show has a rating of 6.4 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The show has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for It’s a Brad Brad World.
Questions and Comments
The show may have had a brief run, concluding in 2013, but Brad Goreski’s influence endures. His signature bowties, catchphrases, and positive attitude have left an indelible mark on the fashion world. “It’s a Brad, Brad World” is a testament to the power of personality in an industry often perceived as exclusive and unattainable.
“It’s a Brad, Brad World” is more than a fashion-centric reality series; it’s a celebration of individuality, style, and the journey to self-discovery in the glamorous realm of fashion. Brad Goreski’s effervescent presence and undeniable talent make the show a delightful exploration of the man behind the bowtie, leaving an enduring legacy as a style icon and a beloved personality in Bravo’s reality television.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about It’s a Brad Brad World, please post below. For more information, visit the official Bravo TV site for the show.