The Rachel Zoe Project is a fashion-based reality TV show that ran on Bravo from 2008 to 2013.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Rachel Zoe
List of Rachel Zoe Project Episodes
The Rachel Zoe Project ran on Bravo for five seasons with a total of 38 episodes. Following is a list of episode titles for each season.
- Fashion Makes the Star Makes the Fashion
- Award Season, That’s Bananas!
- Fashion Week to Die!
- Fashion the Cruel Mistress
- Awash in Red Carpet
- Shut It Down at the Oscars
- Dressless for the Globes
- Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- Star Studded Oscar Week
- Pin Thin and Pissed Off
- The Paris Dilemma
- Paris Crisis
- Fashion Overload
- Changes In the Zoe Camp
- The Golden Globes
- Hustling for Haiti
- NYC Fashion Week – The Hunt for Oscar Gowns
- Milan Fashion Week
- The Oscars and Figure Skater – Johnny Weir
- Zoe vs. Zoe
- Fashion Addiction
- New Beginnings, Big Changes
- Launching Rachel’s Line
- Rodger’s Temper and Kim Kardashian Are Hot
- Rodger Goes to Vegas and Rachel Moves Out
- Oscar Madness
- Bathing Suits & Big Changes
- OMG, He’s Here
- Baby Changes Everything
- New York Fashion Week: It’s Everything
- Fashion to the Maxi
- Paris Fashion Week
- Zoe Much To Do, Zoe Little Time
- Maj In Manhattan
- Godzilla Rachel!
- A Sister for Sky?
- Zoe Couture: Styling the Stylist
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Rachel Zoe Project is produced by Left/Right Productions for Bravo. The executive producers are Angie Day, Banks Tarver, Derek W. Wan, Ken Druckerman, and Rachel Zoe.
Critical Response and Awards
- The Rachel Zoe Project series has a rating of 6 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 6.3 out of 10 stars on TV.com.
- 86% of Google users indicate they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers rate the show 4.4 out of 5 stars
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.
Watch Bravo TV on Hulu
Love Watching Bravo TV Shows? If you love watching Bravo as much as I do, sign up on Hulu and get the first 2 weeks FREE! Hulu has plans that start at just $7.99 after the first two weeks. Terms apply. Learn More