The Rachel Zoe Project is a fashion-based reality TV show that ran on Bravo from 2008 to 2013.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Rachel Zoe
List of Rachel Zoe Project Episodes
The Rachel Zoe Project ran on Bravo for five seasons with a total of 38 episodes. Following is a list of episode titles for each season.
The first season has six episodes.
- S1 E1 – Fashion Makes the Star Makes the Fashion – Rachel works to find a red carpet dress for actress Joy Bryant. Rachel’s associate has doubts about the new guy, Brad.
- S1 E2 – Award Season, That’s Bananas! – The team works to find a dress for Debra Messing to wear at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Meanwhile, Taylor calls in sick and Brad has to step up.
- S1 E3 – Fashion Week to Die! – The entire camp heads to New York City for Fashion Week.
- S1 E4 – Fashion the Cruel Mistress – Rachel Zoe and her team get to meet Diane Von Furstenberg and Oscar De La Renta. Again, Brad has to prove he can handle things when Taylor gets called away.
- S1 E5 – Awash in Red Carpet – Unfortunately, Rachel has a family emergency just one week before the Oscars.
- S1 E6 – Shut It Down at the Oscars – First, the pressure is on to create a cutting edge look for an A-list client. Later, the pressure proves to be too much for Brad.
- Dressless for the Globes
- Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- StarStudded Oscar Week
- Pin Thin and Pissed Off
- The Paris Dilemma
- Paris Crisis
- Fashion Overload
- Changes In the Zoe Camp
- The Golden Globes
- Hustling for Haiti
- NYC Fashion Week – The Hunt for Oscar Gowns
- Milan Fashion Week
- The Oscars and Figure Skater – Johnny Weir
- Zoe vs. Zoe
- Fashion Addiction
- New Beginnings, Big Changes
- Launching Rachel’s Line
- Rodger’s Temper and Kim Kardashian Are Hot
- Rodger Goes to Vegas and Rachel Moves Out
- Oscar Madness
- Bathing Suits & Big Changes
- OMG, He’s Here
- Baby Changes Everything
- New York Fashion Week: It’s Everything
- Fashion to the Maxi
- Paris Fashion Week
- Zoe Much To Do, Zoe Little Time
- Maj In Manhattan
- Godzilla Rachel!
- A Sister for Sky?
- Zoe Couture: Styling the Stylist
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Rachel Zoe Project is produced by Left/Right Productions for Bravo. The executive producers are Angie Day, Banks Tarver, Derek W. Wan, Ken Druckerman, and Rachel Zoe.
Critical Response and Awards
- The Rachel Zoe Project series has a rating of 6 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 6.3 out of 10 stars on TV.com.
- 86% of Google users indicate they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers rate the show 4.4 out of 5 stars
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.