The Rachel Zoe Project is a fashion-based reality TV show that ran on Bravo from 2008 to 2013. On the show, Rachel works as a fashion and design consultant to the stars. In each episode, she works with a different celebrity to help them prepare for an event.
After five successful seasons, Rachel decided to discontinue filming as she no longer wanted her personal life on TV.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Rachel Zoe
List of Rachel Zoe Project Episodes
The Rachel Zoe Project ran on Bravo for five seasons with a total of 38 episodes. Following is a list of episode titles for each season.
The first season has six episodes.
- S1 E1 – Fashion Makes the Star Makes the Fashion – Rachel works to find a red carpet dress for actress Joy Bryant. Rachel’s associate has doubts about the new guy, Brad.
- S1 E2 – Award Season, That’s Bananas! – The team works to find a dress for Debra Messing to wear at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Meanwhile, Taylor calls in sick and Brad has to step up.
- S1 E3 – Fashion Week to Die! – The entire camp heads to New York City for Fashion Week.
- S1 E4 – Fashion the Cruel Mistress – Rachel Zoe and her team get to meet Diane Von Furstenberg and Oscar De La Renta. Again, Brad has to prove he can handle things when Taylor gets called away.
- S1 E5 – Awash in Red Carpet – Unfortunately, Rachel has a family emergency just one week before the Oscars.
- S1 E6 – Shut It Down at the Oscars – First, the pressure is on to create a cutting edge look for an A-list client. Later, the pressure proves to be too much for Brad.
- S2 E1 – Dressless for the Globes – In the first episode of the second search, Rachel and her team have the challenge of styling looks for five celebs, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz, Debra Messing, and Eva Mendes. The stars will attend the 2009 Golden Globes and walk the red carpet beforehand.
- Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- StarStudded Oscar Week
- Pin Thin and Pissed Off
- The Paris Dilemma
- Paris Crisis
- Fashion Overload
- Changes In the Zoe Camp
- The Golden Globes
- Hustling for Haiti
- NYC Fashion Week – The Hunt for Oscar Gowns
- Milan Fashion Week
- The Oscars and Figure Skater – Johnny Weir
- Zoe vs. Zoe
- Fashion Addiction
- New Beginnings, Big Changes
- Launching Rachel’s Line
- Rodger’s Temper and Kim Kardashian Are Hot
- Rodger Goes to Vegas and Rachel Moves Out
- Oscar Madness
- Bathing Suits & Big Changes
- OMG, He’s Here
- Baby Changes Everything
- New York Fashion Week: It’s Everything
- Fashion to the Maxi
- Paris Fashion Week
- Zoe Much To Do, Zoe Little Time
- Maj In Manhattan
- Godzilla Rachel!
- A Sister for Sky?
- Zoe Couture: Styling the Stylist
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Rachel Zoe Project is produced by Left/Right Productions for Bravo. The executive producers are Angie Day, Banks Tarver, Derek W. Wan, Ken Druckerman, and Rachel Zoe.
Critical Response and Awards
- The Rachel Zoe Project series has a rating of 6 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 6.3 out of 10 stars on TV.com.
- 86% of Google users indicate they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers rate the show 4.4 out of 5 stars
- Official Website
- Wikipedia Page
- Estimated Net Worth: Rachel is estimated to be worth around $30 million.
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.