“Ladies of London,” a reality TV series that aired on Bravo, offered a glimpse into the lives of British and American women navigating London’s high society. The show delved into their friendships, social interactions, and business endeavors, highlighting cultural clashes and personal challenges. With a mix of elegance, drama, and humor, the series captured the women’s experiences in various roles, from socialites to entrepreneurs. “Ladies of London” gave viewers an inside look into the complexities of upscale British society while exploring the dynamics between the diverse women at the show’s center.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Caroline Stanbury
- Annabelle Neilson
- Juliet Angus
- Marissa Hermer
- Caroline Fleming
- Sophie Stanbury
- Adela King
- Caprice Bourret
- Noelle Reno
- Julie Montagu (also known as Viscountess Hinchingbrooke)
List of Episodes
The Ladies of London series ran for three seasons and 29 episodes. The series is available to watch online via Amazon Video.
- E1 – My Fair Ladies of London – In the series premiere, we’re introduced to the cast of Ladies of London.
- E2 – A Match Made in Tabloid Heaven – Marissa welcomes a new baby. Caroline gets in hot water with her family. Caroline and Sophie get into a fight.
- E3 – Red, White, and Blue-Blooded – Caprice gets tabloid coverage. Next, Juliet and Marissa have a party to celebrate July 4th. As expected, a fight erupts during the party.
- E4 – Mad as a Hatter –
- E5 – To The Manor Born –
- E6 – New Allegiances –
- E8 – I’ve Been to London to Visit the Queen –
- E9 – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner –
- E10 – Secrets Revealed –
- E1 – London Calling
- E2 – The Barefoot Baroness
- E3 – We Are All One-sie
- E4 – One Royal Hangover
- E5 – Clean Up Your Mess
- E6 – Are We Fired?
- E7 – The Cougar in the Room
- E8 – Something Rotten in Denmark
- E9 – Unbelievable Balls
- E10 – The New Queen Bee Bikini
- London Friends Are Falling Down
- A Tale Of Two Stanbury’s
- Rules Of Enragement
- Tantrums And Titles
- Dirty Martinis and Dirty Rumors
- Tiaras Make You Tipsy
- Tarts & Tartans
- The Ladies in the High Castle
- You Regatta Be Kidding Me
- Loose Lips Sink Friendships
- Feb 17 Dubai Felicia
Production Company and Executive Producers
Adjacent Productions produce ladies of London. The series’ executive producers are Jane Tranter, Omid Kahangi, and Travis Shakespeare.
Awards and Critical Response
- Ladies of London has not been nominated for any awards
- The series received a rating of 5.3 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- 91% of Google users like the show
- The series received a 4 out of 5-star rating on Amazon Video
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still gathering facts and trivia about the series. If you have any to share, please post below.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Ladies of London series, please post a message below.
Also, check out other reality TV shows.