Mad Fashion is an American reality television series that premiered on October 4, 2011, on Bravo. Mad Fashion follows former Project Runway contestant and celebrity designer Chris March as he creates unique outfits for his A-list clientele
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Chris March
List of Mad Fashion Episodes
The Mad Fashion Series ran for one season with a total of ten episodes. Each episode was 22 minutes long. Episodes for the full season are available to watch online at Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Shoegasm – Chris and his design team work with a shoe designer to create a stunning look for the Fashion Week launch of her new shoe line
- Episode 2 – Night of a Thousand Queens – Dina Manzo, a former cast member on the Real Housewives of New Jersey, hired Chris March to create a dress for a drag queen event known as Night of a Thousand Gowns.
- Episode 3 – Mardi Gras! – The team has three days to design an outfit for actress Jennifer Coolidge.
- Episode 4 – Double Design Trouble
- Episode 5 – One Humongous Headpiece
- Episode 6 – Said Showstopper
- Episode 7 – Let Them Eat Cake
- Episode 8 – Wonderdog
- Episode 9 – A Brastrocity
- Episode 10 – The Met Ball
- Dean Slotar
- Matt Westmore
- Noah Scheinmann
- Matt Westmore Media
- No Regrets Entertainment
Critical Response, Rating, and Awards
- The series received 6.5 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- Amazon Video users give the show a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Mad Fashion series, please let us know. If you’d like to learn more about the series, visit the official website on Bravo.com and visit the Wikipedia page for the show.
Check out other Bravo Fashion Series.