Mad Fashion is an American reality television series that premiered on October 4, 2011, on Bravo. Mad Fashion follows former Project Runway contestant and celebrity designer Chris March as he creates unique outfits for his A-list clientele.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Chris March
List of Mad Fashion Episodes
The Mad Fashion Series ran for one season with ten episodes. Each episode was approximately 22 minutes long. Episodes for the full season are available to watch online at Amazon Video.
The first season has a total of ten episodes.
- Episode 1 – Shoegasm – Chris and his design team work with a shoe designer to create a stunning look for the Fashion Week launch of her new shoe line
- Episode 2 – Night of a Thousand Queens – Dina Manzo, a former cast member on the Real Housewives of New Jersey, hired Chris March to create a dress for a drag queen event called Night of a Thousand Gowns.
- Episode 3 – Mardi Gras! – The team has three days to design an outfit for actress Jennifer Coolidge.
- Episode 4 – Double Design Trouble – Chris designs outfits for the daughters of Rev Run of DMC in this episode. However, it won’t be easy because the girls want a Barbie-themed look.
- S1 E5 – One Humongous Headpiece – Chris March teams up with Golf, a high-end floral designer, to create a floral outfit for a charity competition.
- S1 E6 – Said Showstopper – The design team is working on a look for Susanne Bartsch, who will be attending New York Fashion Week.
- S1 E7 – Let Them Eat Cake – Mr. March has to design a dress for Tracy Stern, a prominent business owner. Tracy plans to attend a fundraiser and needs an outfit to impress the attendees.
- S1 E8 – Wonderdog – The designers work with TV host Maria Sansone on a 1950s housewife look for a magazine shoot. Also, they have the unique challenge of crafting a look for her cockapoo, Ralphie.
- S1 E9 – A Brastrocity – In this episode of Mad Fashion, Chris March is creating a look for stylist and author Jené Luciani. He attempts to make a dress out of 200 bras.
- S1 E10 – The Met Ball – On the season finale, Chris gets the chance to design an outfit for Chrissy Teigen. Of course, the design has to be approved by John Legend.
- Dean Slotar
- Matt Westmore
- Noah Scheinmann
- Matt Westmore Media
- No Regrets Entertainment
Critical Response, Rating, and Awards
- The series received 6.5 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- Amazon Video users give the show a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars
Questions and Comments
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Mad Fashion series. If you’d like to learn more about the series, visit the official website of Bravo.com and the Wikipedia page for the show.
Check out other Bravo Fashion Series.