Make Me a Supermodel is a reality TV modeling competition series that premiered on the Bravo network in 2008. The series is based on a British reality series with the same name. The series follows a group of models who compete for $100,000, a contract with a New York modeling agency, and a fashion pictorial in Cosmopolitan Magazine.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Niki Taylor, Host and Judge (Season 1 only)
- Tyson Beckford, Host and Judge (Season 1 and Season 2)
- Cory Bautista, Judge (Season 1)
- Jennifer Starr, Judge (Season 1)
- Nicole Trunfio (Season 2, mentor to female models)
- Catherine Malandrino, Judge
- Jenny Shimizu, Judge
- Perou, Judge
- Marlon Stoltzman, Judge
List of Episodes
The “Make Me a Supermodel” series ran for two seasons and a total of 30 episodes. All of the episodes are available to watch online at Amazon Video.
In the first season, the contestants were: Holly Kiser Ronnie Kroell Sarah Swartz, Dominic Prietto, Aryn Livingston, Jay McGee, Katy Caswell, Stephanie Bulger, Jacki Hydock, Frankie Godoy, Casey Skinner, Shannon Pallay, Perry Ullmann, and Ben DiChiara. Ronne Kroell was the runner up and Holly Kiser was the overall winner.
- E1 – Meet the Models
- E2 – New Look
- E3 – Welcome to New York
- E4 – Hanging From the Rafters
- E5 – Sexual Chemistry
- E6 – Naked Art
- E7 – New York Fashion Week
- E8 – Into the Wild
- E9 – A Snowy Weekend Getaway
- E10 – Brand Ambassadors
- E11 – Last Chances
- E12 – The Big Easy…New Orleans
- E13 – The Final 4
- Reunion: Watch What Happens
- From Model to Supermodel
- The Reunion
- And the Winner is
On the first season, the contestants were: Branden Rickman Sandhurst Tacama Miggins, Ken Thompson, Chris Cohen, Karen Kelly, Shawn Nishikawa, CJ Kirkham, Gabriel Zadok Everett, Kerryn Johns & Laury Prudent, Colin Steers, Amanda Crop, Jordan Condra, Salome Steinmann, Mountaha Ayoub, and Jonathan Waud. Sandhurst Tacama Miggins was the runner up and Branden Rickman was the overall winner.
- E1 – Meet The Models Take 2
- E2 – Here We Go Again
- E3 – Eye Candy
- E4 – Candy Coated
- E5 – Hanging In There
- E6 – Montreal….C’est Magnifique
- E7 – Menage a Models
- E8 – Attend Hut… Forward March
- E9 – Swimming Is For Dummies
- E10 – A Shagadelic Double Elimination
- E11 – Gidde Up Cowboy
- E12 – Naked Bodies
- E13- Rocking and Rolling
- E14 – On The Roof Tops
- E15 – Fun In The Sun
- E16- Flames Galore
- E17 – And Then There Was 3
The show is produced by Tiger Aspect Productions for Bravo.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- In the first season, at the end of each episode, the viewers chose the three models who would not continue to the next episode and the judges chose the winner. For the overall competition, viewers chose the final winner. Viewer participation was removed in the second season.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Make Me a SuperModel, please leave us a message below. Check out other Bravo Fashion Series.