Miami Social is a reality TV series that aired on Bravo in 2009. The series follows a group of seven friends in their personal and professional lives in South Beach, Miami. From corporate jobs during the day to the city’s hottest night clubs, the series provides a glimpse into one of the country’s hottest club scenes.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Miami Social series is produced by Pink Sneakers Productions for Bravo. The executive producers are John Ehrhard and Kimberly Cowin.
The show is filmed primarily on location in South Beach Miami, Florida.
The following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Katrina Campins
- Michael Cohen (not that Michael Cohen, the other Michael Cohen)
- Sorah Daiha as Herself
- George French as Himself
- Hardy-Ames Hill as Himself
- Maria Lankina as Herself
- Ariel Stein as Himself
- Maria Cohen
List of Miami Social Episodes
The Miami Social series ran for one season with a total of seven episodes. Each episode is 42 minutes long. All episodes are available to view online at Amazon Video.
The first season of Miami Social has six episodes and a reunion.
- S1 E1 – Liar Liar –
- S1 E2 – Single in Sobe – Maria’s daughter leaves for boarding school in another country. Trixia wants to get married. Katrina tries to stay friends with her ex. Michael plans a birthday bash. Lastly, George shows up at Michael’s party with another woman.
- S1 E3 – The Better Lover – George and Sorah have dinner to talk about their relationships. Katrina gets a good offer on one of her client’s multi-million dollar homes. Then, Hardy and Katrina confront Ariel (not the little Mermaid) about his arrogance. Michael and Lina get into a huge fight. Later, George gets trashed at one of Katrina’s open houses.
- S1 E4 – False Positives – Lina has good news for George, but he is still suspicious. Ariel and Maria run into challenges on a project they are working on. Michael and Maria decide to get Lasik eye surgery. Finally, Katrina decides to make a fresh start by moving to the beach.
- S1 E5 – All About Me – First, Michael and Maria try to get Katrina to loosen up with a night out on the town. Unfortunately, she’s not interested in the guy Michael tries to set her up with. Next, Sorah confronts George and things get awkward. Then, Michael goes out on a hot date with Diego. Ariels’ friends don’t show up to the launch of his new clothing line.
- S1 E6 – It’s Over –
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
The Miami Social series received low ratings and negative press. Bravo decided not to renew the show for a second season.
- The series received 3.5 out of 10 stars on IMDB.
- The series received 5.3 out of 10 stars on TV.com
- The show has been not been rated by Amazon Video viewers.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for this series.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Miami Social, please let us know. For more information, visit the show’s official website and Wikipedia page.
Other shows to watch on Bravo.