Overview of the Married to Medicine Houston Series on Bravo
Married to Medicine: Houston is a reality television series which premiered on Bravo in 2016. The series is a spin-off of Married to Medicine. The series follows a group of women who work in the Houston medical community, or are married to someone who does. The series follows the women in their personal and professional lives.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Erika Sato (plastic surgeon)
- Monica Patel (cardiologist)
- Ashandra Batiste (dentist)
- Rachel Suliburk (wife of a trauma surgeon, studying to become a registered nurse)
- Elly Pourasef (audiologist)
List of Episodes
Thus far, Married to Medicine: Houston aired for one season with a total of 10 episodes. Each episode is 41 to 43 minutes long. All of the episodes are available to stream online at Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Houston, We Have a Problem
- Episode 2 – Holi Moly
- Episode 3 – Boiling Point
- Episode 4 – Sorry Not Sorry
- Episode 5 – War at the Roses
- Episode 6 – Raging Dr. Elly
- Episode 7 – Monica in Waiting
- Episode 8 – Takes Two to Sparkle
- Episode 9 – I Left My Heart on San Antonio
- Episode 10 – An Indecent Proposal
Production Company and Executive Producers
Married to Medicine is produced by Fremantle Media North America and Purveyors of Pop for Bravo. The series executive producers are Jim Fraenkel, Matt Anderson and Nate Green.
Critical Response, Ratings and Awards
- The show has not been nominated for any awards.
- 89% of Google Users said they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers give the series 3.5 out 5 stars
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center in the world.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Married to Medicine: Houston series, please let us know.