Overview of the Bravo TV Series Manzo’d With Children
Manzo’d with Children is a reality TV series that premiered on Bravo in 2014. The show was the first spin-off from The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The series follows the personal and professional lives of the Manzo Family, including Caroline, Albert, Albie, Chris, Lauren, and Fran. Caroline Manzo spent five years as a Real Housewife but left before the sixth season, as her show was in the pilot.
Sirens Media’d With Children produced Manzo for Bravo. The executive producers include Brandon Panaligan, Caroline Self, Lucilla D’Agostino, Rebecca Toth Dielenbach, and Valerie Haselton.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Caroline Manzo
- Albert Manzo
- Albie Manzo
- Lauren Manzo
- Chris Manzo
List of Episodes
Manzo’d With Children ran for three seasons and 30 episodes. Each show was 22 minutes long. All three seasons are available to watch online at Amazon Video.
There are eight episodes in the first season of Manzo’d With Children.
- E1 – The Princess Bride – Lauren does a photoshoot for a fashion website. It must have made her nervous because she gets Botox treatments on her armpits!
- E2 – The Flying Manzos – Caroline and Al worry about their lazy sons returning to their house. Later, Carolina decides to start exercising to lose some weight. So, the boys help her out by setting up a trapeze session.
- E3 – Off to the Races – First, Chris and Albie want to open a restaurant at the Meadowlands Racetrack. Later, Albie introduces his new girlfriend to the family.
- E4 – Brothers & Sisters – Albie and Lauren fight, and Caroline has to mediate. Meanwhile, Al makes a deal to market the family’s unique sauces.
- E5 – In Your Cafface! – The Manzos are so unique that Carolina has to decide whether to welcome her son’s girlfriend into the family. Next, Lauren remodels the beauty bar.
- E6 – Secret Sauce – Carolina and the family head to Texas to learn about barbeque sauce.
- E7 – Tattoo Nightmare – Albie struggles with getting a tattoo.
- E8 – The Love Boat – In the first season’s final episode, Albie and Caroline celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary.
- E1 – A Family That Scares Together – Caroline’s son Chris is writing a novel. Lauren is unhappy in her marriage after just seven months. Albie (yes and adult’s name) worries about being single as he approaches 30.
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
- Amazon Video users gave the series 3.5 out of 5 stars
- The series was rated 5 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- 82% of Google Users liked the show
- The show didn’t win any awards
If you would like more information about the series, please visit the following:
Questions and Comments
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Manzo’d With Children series.