Million Dollar Decorators is a reality TV series premiered on Bravo in 20011. The series Million Dollar Decorators follows a group of interior designers who work for A-list clients in the design industry. Clients include celebrities with big design projects and big budgets to match.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Goodbye Pictures produce the Million Dollar Decorators series for Bravo. The executive producers include Brittany Lovett, Ed Lavelle, Fred Pichel, Lyle Gamm, Rich Bye, and Talia Lesak.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Jeffrey Alan Marks
- Mary McDonald
- Kathryn Ireland
- Martyn Lawrence Bullard
- Nathan Turner
List of Episodes
The Million Dollar Decorators series ran for two seasons with 16 episodes. Each episode is 40 to 43 minutes long. All episodes are available to watch online now via Amazon Video.
Season 1 – Million Dollar Decorators
- Episode 1 – Darlings of Design – Mary has plans to redesign a guest house in Beverly Hill, but her plans get put on hold. Martyn hears about a problem in Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne’s apartment. Jeffrey and Ross work on the design for a new restaurant in Malibu. Kathryn hosts a birthday party for her designer friends.
- S1 E2 – Playgrounds for the Rich – Jeffrey gets a surprise visit from his client before his work is done. Mary works on a guesthouse for a client in Beverly Hills. Nathan works on a project in Laguna Beach and has to school the contractor.
- S1 E3 – Life Is a Beach – Martyn trains staff on maintaining someone’s estate. Mary hires an artist to do a portrait for her new book. Jeffrey runs into trouble with a gym remodel.
- S1 E4 – Client Control – Martyn travels to NYC to help a client create a display for their expensive shoes. Jeffrey coordinates a surprise party for Ross.
- S1 E5 – Designed for Disaster – Kathryn runs into permitting problems on a Malibu house. Martyn works with Daisy Fuentes to inject some Cuban flavor into her home. Jeffrey gets offended when Ross suggests one of his designs is not complete. Lastly, the designers attend an Indian-themed party.
- S1 E6 – London Calling – Marty heads to London to shop at an online site for interior decorators (why not just shop online?). Next, Kathryn heads across the pond to help an ex redesign his country estate. Meanwhile, Jeffrey has a budget problem with a stubborn client in Malibu.
- S1 E7 – The Suite Life – Jeffrey and Ross head to the San Fran antique show. Later, Marty and Kathy work on a presidential suite at a swanky Palm Springs hotel.
- S1 E8 – Installment Insanity – Sharon Osborne presents Martyn with the Designer of the Year Award in the first season’s final episode.
The second season has eight episodes.
- E1 – Deadlines, Wine, and High Design –
- E2 – Partners in Pink –
- E3 – Frenemies –
- E4 – Creative Clash –
- E5 – Explosive Reveals –
- E6 – Mansion Madness –
- E7 – Designer to the Stars –
- E8 – The Finishing Touch –
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
- The series received a rating of 6.9 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The series received a rating of 7.8 out of 10 stars on TV.com
- 92% of Google Users indicated they liked the show.
- Amazon Video users give the show a rating of 4 out of 5 stars
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Daisy Fuentes made an appearance on the 5th episode of season one.
Questions and Comments
Please post a message below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Million Dollar Decorators series. Also, check out other Bravo TV Home Design shows.
If you’re interested in learning more about the series, visit the Official Website and/or the Wikipedia page.