Miss Advised is a reality TV series that debuted on Bravo in 2012. The Miss Advised series follows three relationship experts as they provide dating advice but also struggle to be successful in their own love lives.
The series follows the women in three separate cities around the country. We get a peek at the lives of Julia Allison in Los Angeles, Amy Laurent in New York City, and Emily Morse in San Francisco.
List of Miss Advised Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Julia Allison
- Amy Laurent
- Emily Morse
List of Miss Advised Episodes
The Miss Advised series ran for one season with a total of eight episodes. Each episode is 44 minutes long. All of the episodes are available to watch on Amazon Video.
- E1 – Old Flames and New Beginnings – In the first episode of season one, Amy has to learn how to be vulnerable. Meanwhile, Julia has a date with a cute teacher. Later, Emily travels to Napa.
- E2 – Breaking All the Rules –
- E3 – What’s Your Type? –
- E4 – Kissing, Drinking, and Dancing –
- E5 – True Colors –
- E6 – Eat, Pray, Fight –
- E7 – The One? –
- E8 – True Love, True Life –
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Miss Advised series is produced by Blondie Girl Productions and RelativityREAL. The executive producers are Ashley Tisdale, Brad Bishop, Jessica Rhoades, Michaline Babich, and Tom Forman.
The show is filmed in multiple cities around the country, including New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
- The show was not nominated for any awards during or after its run
- The series received a rating of 5.6 out of 10 stars on IMDB, which is considered to be a low rating
- Amazon Video viewers give the show 3 out of 5 stars
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- The series was canceled after one season due to low ratings
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the reality TV series, please let us know. Also, check out other Bravo Dating Series.