Million Dollar Listing San Francisco is a reality TV series on Bravo that premiered in 2015. The series is the fourth installment of the Million Dollar Listing franchise, following Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, New York and Miami.
The series follows three high-profile real estate agents as they compete with one another to sell high-end real estate in San Francisco. The three agents include Andrew Greenwell, Justin Fichelson and Roh Habibi. The series was cancelled after a single season.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Andrew Greenwell – CEO of Venture Sotheby’s International Realty
- Justin Fichelson – A broker at Climb Real Estate
- Roh Habibi – A real estate agent at Coldwell Banker Previews International
List of Episodes
The Million Dollar Listing San Francisco series ran for one season with nine episodes. Each episode is 42 minutes long. All of the episodes are available to watch online at Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – The New Gold Rush
- Episode 2 – Remember the Alamo Listing
- Episode 3 – When You Wish Upon A Starchitect
- Episode 4 – Fights in Bernal Heights
- Episode 5 – We’ll Always Have Paris
- Episode 6 – We Are the Chamminy Man!y-ions
- Episode 7 – Carry On, Hayward Son
- Episode 8 – St. Louie Blues
- Episode 9 – I Don’t Have Time for This, T
Production Company and Executive Producers
Million Dollar Listing San Francisco is produced by World of Wonder for Bravo. The executive producers are Danielle King, Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato and Tom Campbell.
Critical Response, Ratings and Awards
Bravo cancelled the show after a single season due to low ratings. Based on feedback from viewers, the audience didn’t like the three agents cast for the show. True, they were all top performers in selling real estate, but they simply didn’t come across as likable or interesting on screen.
- The series was not nominated for any awards
- The series received a rating of 5.3 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- 88% of Google Users indicate they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers give the show a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Justin Fichelson was voted “Most Likely to Become a Millionaire” in high school.
- Andrew Greenwell was named one of the “Top 30 Realtors in America Under 30” by Realtor Magazine
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Million Dollar Listing San Francisco series, please let us know.