Million Dollar Listing Miami is a reality TV series that premiered on Bravo in 2014. The series follows three real estate agents in the Miami area as they compete to sell high-end real estate.
The series is the second spin-off from Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, with Million Dollar Listing New York being the first. Despite the beautiful landscape and luxurious homes, the series didn’t last for more than a single season.
List of Million Dollar Listing Miami Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Chad Carroll – Real estate agent
- Chris Leavitt – Agent
- Samantha DeBianchi – Agent
List of Million Dollar Listing Miami Episodes
The Million Dollar Listing Miami series ran for one season with a total of eight episodes. Each episode is approximately 41 to 43 minutes long.
- Episode 1 – The Ultimate Luxury Playground – First, Chad wants to be THE agent on Palm Island. Chris is focused on selling a $6M penthouse. Meanwhile, Sam lands a huge listing.
- E2 – Co-listers Can’t Be Choosers – Chris lands a co-listing for a unique penthouse in Boca Raton. Later, Chad attempts to recover from a canceled open house. Then, Sam faces a tough decision.
- E3 – Trouble in Paradise – First, Sam loses her penthouse listing and immediately begins working with another buyer. Then, Chad gets a listing on his penthouse listing, but unforeseen complications may ruin the deal.
- E4 – Deals, Discounts, And Potential Disaster – First, Chris deals with a young buyer who turns out to be difficult to please. Meanwhile, Sam struggles to maintain balance in his life. Later, Chad and Sam go at it during an open house.
- E5 – Relationship Negotiation – Chris fails to draw the line between business and personal, then lives to regret it. Then, Sam has to deliver a low offer to her client.
- E6 – Three’s a Crowd – In the sixth episode of the season, all of the agents have to compete for a major listing.
- E7 – Going Big – Chad has to deal with an important client on the same night he planned a big date with his girlfriend. Later, Sam faces some challenges with one of his real estate listings.
- E8 – Past, Present, Future – Finally, Chad proposes to Jen. Later, Sam starts thinking about joining a real estate firm.
Production Company and Executive Producers
World of Wonder Productions produced the series for Bravo. The executive producers are Eric Detwiler, Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, and Tom Campbell.
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
- The series received a rating of 5.2 stars out of 10 on IMDB
- 76% of Google Users indicate they like the show
- Amazon Video viewers give the series 3.5 out of 5 stars
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Visit the official website.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Million Dollar Listing Miami series, please let us know. For more information, visit the official website on Bravo.com and visit the show’s Wikipedia page.