Overview of Pregnant in Heels Series on Bravo TV
Pregnant in Heels is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2011 and 2012. Bravo canceled the series after two seasons. The series follows Rosie Pope, the owner of a high-end maternity brand.
Rose provides advice to expecting mothers in the Manhattan area. She runs a training academy called “MomPrep” that helps new mothers with the challenges of having a baby. Also, she runs a maternity boutique called Rose Pope Maternity with locations in Manhattan, NY, and Santa Monica, California.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Hudson Media produces the Pregnant in Heels series for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Danielle King, Guerette Allegra, Megan Estrada, and Michael Rourke.
List of Pregnant in Heels Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Rose Pope – Primary cast member
- Hannah – Assistant
- LT – Assistant
- Allison – New assistant in season 2
List of Pregnant in Heels Episodes
The “Pregnant in Heels” series ran for two seasons with 18 episodes. Each episode was 42 minutes long. All of the episodes are available to stream online at Amazon Video.
- E1 – Rosie Pope, Maternity Concierge – In the first episode of season one, we get to know Rosie Pope. Rosie is a “maternity concierge and an expert on pregnancy. She also happens to be a fashion designer. We watch as she works with her client Sarah to help them prepare for the arrival of their child. Also, she works with Samantha to develop a name for her third child.
- E2 – Bedroom Rules – Rosie works with Tanya, a busy consultant who needs help balancing her career and motherhood. Then, she works with Ali and Adam to help maintain the romance after their first child.
- E3 – Baby Bump Bridezilla – Next comes bride-to-be Robyn Ross who happens to be nine months pregnant. Later, client Michelle Richards is looking for a British Royal to be the godfather of her baby. Meanwhile. Rosie gets new information about her own pregnancy.
- E4 – Clueless –
- E5 – Runaway Pregnancy –
- E6 – Birth-a-phobia –
- E7 – Couples Therapy –
- E8 – Daddy Boot Camp –
- S2 E1 – Homebirth With a Side of Placenta –
- S2 E2 – Taming the Tiger and the Terror – Rosie works with Eelain to help train her dog and husband before the baby arrives. Also, she consults with client Jessica, who is challenged with managing her six-year-old daughter.
- S2 E3 – When Baby Robots Attack
- S2 E4 – The Trouble With Twins
- S2 E5 – Rosie’s Relationship Retreat
- Dressing the Diva
- Welcome to Hollywood!
- The Pregnancy Dating Dilemma
- The Case of the Ghost-Infested Nursery
- A Labor of Love: Rosie Gives Birth
Critical Response and Awards
The series received a less-than-favorable response from viewers, and Bravo canceled it after just two seasons. Following are some examples of how viewers rate the show:
- The show received a rating of 4.9 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- Hulu viewers give the show a rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars
- The show received a rating of 4.8 out of 10 stars on TV.com
- Amazon Video viewers give the show 3 out of 5 stars
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.
If you’d like to learn more about the series, visit the official website and/or the Wikipedia page. Also, check out Rosie Pope’s website.