Overview of Pregnant in Heels Series on Bravo TV
Pregnant in Heels is a reality TV series on that ran on Bravo in 2011 and 2012. Bravo cancelled the series after two seasons. The series follows Rosie Pope, the owner of a high-end maternity brand.
Rose provides advice to expecting mothers in the Manhattan area. She runs a training academy called “MomPrep” that helps new mothers with the challenges of having a baby. Also, she runs a maternity boutique called Rose Pope Maternity with locations in Manhattan, NY and Santa Monica, California.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Pregnant in Heels series is produced by Hudson Media for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Danielle King, Gerette Allegra, Megan Estrada and Michael Rourke.
List of Pregnant in Heels Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Rose Pope – Primary cast member
- Hannah – Assistant
- LT – Assistant
- Allison – New assistant in season 2
List of Pregnant in Heels Episodes
The “Pregnant in Heels” series ran for two seasons with a total of 18 episodes. Each episode was 42 minutes long. All of the episodes are available to stream online at Amazon Video.
- Rope Pope, Maternity Concierge
- Bedroom Rules
- Baby Bump Bridezilla
- Runaway Pregnancy
- Couples Therapy
- Daddy Boot Camp
- Home birth With a Side of Placenta
- Taming the Tiger and the Terror
- When Baby Robots Attack
- The Trouble With Twins
- Rosie’s Relationship Retreat
- Dressing the Diva
- Welcome to Hollywood!
- The Pregnancy Dating Dilemma
- The Case of the Ghost Infested Nursery
- A Labor of Love: Rosie Gives Birth
Critical Response and Awards
The series received a less than favorable response from viewers and Bravo cancelled it after just two seasons. Following are some examples of how viewers rate the show:
- The show received a rating of 4.9 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- Hulu viewers give the show a rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars
- The show received a rating of 4.8 out of 10 stars on TV.com
- Amazon Video viewers give the show 3 out of 5 stars
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.