Shera Genius is a creative hair-styling reality competition series that aired on Bravo. The series ran for three seasons. Actress Jaclyn Smith was the host of the first two seasons. A Brazilian Model named Camila Alves was the host of the third season.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Jaclyn Smith
- Camila Alves
- Rene Fris
- Orlando Pita
List of Shear Genius Episodes
- E1 – The First Cut – The stylists face off in a short-cut challenge. They have one hour to demonstrate their “signature” short cut style on a mannequin head.
- E2 – You Have Every Reason To Cry – Stylists compete to turn black hair into blonde hair.
- Show Me Your Genius
- I’m A Hair God
- The Competition Gets Hairy
- Here Comes the Challenge
- A Great Shot
- The First Cut
- In The Dark
- The Best Oranges in the Count
- Red Carpet Worthy?
- Do It Yourself
- It Looks Like a Helmet
- Hair From Heaven
- Every Dog Has His Day
- Seeing Double
- Final Cut
- A Risque Runway
- I’m Totally Stealing Your Model
- The Spiral of My Emotion
- I’m Borderline Pissed Off About That Hair
- For the First Time, I’m Scared to Death
- It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Annoying
- Hotter Than a Gay Bar on Fire
- The Higher the Hair, the Closer to God
- Bring It On, Bitches
- Who Will Prove to Be Shear Genius?
Production Company and Executive Producers
Critical Response and Awards
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below. Check out other Bravo Fashion Series.