Sitting in Diners Eating Donuts is a reality TV series on the Bravo network. The series features Jill Kargman (Odd Mom Out) having a casual conversation with a celebrity in a diner. The conversations touch on the upcoming Odd Mom Out episodes.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Jill Kargman
- Celebrity guest stars
List of Episodes for Sitting in Diners Eating Donuts
- Episode 1 – Jessica Seinfeld’s First Job – Jill Kargman gets Jerry Seinfeld’s wife to reveal some interesting secrets about her life.
- E2 – Claudia Oshry Made Up a Rumor about Herself at 13-Years-Old? – Claudia tells a story about how she got out of fasting for Yom Kippur.
- Episode 3 – Is “Lesbian Until Labor Day” the Newest Hamptons Trend? – Jill Kargman talks with the ladies of @BetchesLuvThis about an odd new trend.
- E4 – What Does the Baby Bottle Emoji Really Mean? – Jill and Rachel Feinstein discuss tricks for finding a date.
- E5 – This is Why Meredith Vieira Would Never Do Couples Therapy – Meredith talks about her experience with therapists.
- E6 – Meredith Vieira Lied to Get Out of a Relationship? – Meredith Vieira talks about how she broke up with her boyfriend.
- E7 – The Secret to Dealing with the In-Laws – Chuck Nice and Jill talk about how to get out of spending time with their in-laws.
- E8 – Which Celeb Does Claudia Oshry Think is Aging Well? – The discussion focuses on aging.
- E9 – Rachel Feinstein May Have the Worst Hamptons Story Ever – The story involves doing a stand-up comedy routine at a template.
- E10 – Why Don’t Women Get to Have Multiple Husbands? – Jill talks with @BetchesLuvThis about their idea for marriage.
Watch a clip from the show:
Critical Response and Awards
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Official Website – Visit the official website on Bravo.com to learn more about the series, the cast and the season episodes.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below.