Styled to Rock is a reality TV fashion competition series that ran on Bravo in 2013. Grammy Award Winner singer and producer Rihanna executive produced the series. It follows a group of 12 designers that were chosen by Rihanna to compete in the competition.
Each week, the contestants compete in fashion design competitions. They are judged by Rihanna, music producer Pharrell Williams, model Erin Wasson and Mel Ottenberg, Rihanna’s personal stylist. The contestants are challenged with design a new look for a celebrity guest.
The winner gets $100,000, a feature in Glamour and a spot on Rihanna’s personal design team.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The series is produced by Overbrook Entertainment and Shed Media for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Rihanna and James Lassiter.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Erin Wasson
- Mel Ottenberg
- Pharrell Williams
- 12 designers
List of Episodes
- Episode 1 – Rock It for Rihanna
- Episode 2 – Kylie Minogue’s Look of the Future
- Episode 3 – Kelly Osbourne Rocks the Red Carpet
- Episode 4 – Miley’s Sexy Night Out
- Episode 5 – Carly Rae’s Off-Duty Glamour
- Episode 6 – Lighting Up Nervo
- Episode 7 – Rocking the Stage For the Band Perry
- Episode 8 – Hollywood Glam For Khloe
- Episode 9 – Big Sean & Naya Rivera in the Spotlight
- Episode 10 – Rihanna on the Runway
Critical Response and Awards
The Styled to Rock series has a rating of 6.5 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video.
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Styled to Rock series, please post a message below.