“Styled to Rock” is a reality TV series by Bravo that revolves around aspiring fashion designers. Hosted by renowned singer Rihanna, the show challenges contestants to create unique and innovative fashion pieces. Each episode features a design challenge, with celebrity mentors providing guidance. Contestants compete to win a grand prize and gain exposure in the fashion industry. The series combines creative competition with celebrity involvement, offering viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the fashion world.
Each week, the contestants compete in fashion design competitions. They are judged by Rihanna, music producer Pharrell Williams, model Erin Wasson, and Mel Ottenberg, Rihanna’s stylist. The contestants are challenged to design a new look for a celebrity guest.
The winner gets $100,000, a feature in Glamour, and a spot on Rihanna’s design team.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Overbrook Entertainment and Shed Media produce the series for Bravo TV. The executive producers are Rihanna and James Lassiter.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Erin Wasson
- Mel Ottenberg
- Pharrell Williams
- 12 designers
List of Episodes
- Episode 1 – Rock It for Rihanna – In the first challenge, Rihanna asks the designers to create a look inspired by their favorite musical artist. Some designers did very well with creative freedom, while others struggled. Pharrell Williams, Erin Wasson, and Mel Ottenberg help mentor and judge the designs.
- E2 – Kylie Minogue’s Look of the Future – The designers must create a futuristic piece for pop icon Kylie Minogue. She’ll wear the winning design to a launch event for her new book. However, the designers have to rethink their approach at the last minute. Jeremy Scott helps choose the winner.
- E3 – Kelly Osbourne Rocks the Red Carpet – In the third episode, the designers compete to have Kelly Osbourne wear their design at a red carpet event. However, they can’t use black, even though they must create a “punk” style outfit.
- E4 – Miley’s Sexy Night Out – The contestants rise to the challenge to design a sexy club look for Miley Cyrus. However, the design must incorporate leather, silk, and gold materials.
- E5 – Carly Rae’s Off-Duty Glamour –
- E6 – Lighting Up Nervo –
- E7 – Rocking the Stage For the Band Perry –
- E8 – Hollywood Glam For Khloe –
- E9 – Big Sean & Naya Rivera in the Spotlight –
- E10 – Rihanna on the Runway –
Critical Response and Awards
The Styled to Rock series has a rating of 6.5 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video.
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion shows.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Styled to Rock series, please post a message below.