Tamra’s OC Wedding is a reality TV series on Bravo in 2013. The series is a spinoff of “The Real Housewives of Orange County.”
The series highlights the time before, during, and after the wedding of Tamara Barney, a former RHOC cast member, and Eddie Judge.
The series covers:
- The couple’s engagement in Bora Bora.
- The joint bachelor/bachelorette party in Vegas.
- Tamra’s custom wedding dress fittings.
- The couple is working with their wedding planner.
- The couple is struggling to balance their business affairs.
- Tamra is trying to get along with the other RHOBH ladies (nothing new there).
- The beautiful wedding at the St. Regis hotel in Beverly Hills, California.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Evolution Media produces Tamra’s OC Wedding for Bravo. The executive producers are Alex Baskin, Chaz Gray, Douglas Ross, Gregory Stewart, and Lasta Drachkovitch.
The following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Tamra Barney
- Eddie Judge
List of Tamra’s OC Wedding Episodes
The series included just one season with only three episodes.
- Episode 1 – Tamra and Eddie’s Wedding Kick-Off – In the first episode, the couple decides to get married in June. Luckily, the preferred wedding venue has an opening during that time. Then, the two set off to plan the details with just five weeks to go.
- Episode 2 – Decisions Decisions – With just three weeks left, Tamra struggles to keep things on track. Later, the couple disagrees on who to invite and uninvite.
- Episode 3 – Tamra and Eddie’s Big OC Wedding – It all comes together into a beautiful wedding, despite all of the preceding drama.
Interesting Facts about the Series
- The wedding cake was a six-tiered lemon cake with edible diamonds.
- The wedding venue featured vintage bicycles about Eddie’s interest in cycling.
- The wedding was planned and executed in only five weeks.
- Mark Zunino made three custom wedding dresses for the bride to wear during the ceremony and reception.
- The shoes the bride wore cost $6,000.
Critical Response and Awards
- The series has a rating of 3.1 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The series has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon
- For more information on the show, its cast, and a list of season episodes, visit the Official Website.
Questions & Comments
Please post a message below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Tamara’s OC Wedding series.