The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo TV in 2009. Each week, 12 professional designers compete in runway competitions to design the best fashion. The show has guest judges, amazing clothing designs, and more.
The fashion designers compete for a $125,000 prize and the right to have their designs sold in the retail market.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The series is produced by Left Right Productions and distributed by Firemantle Media for Bravo TV.
List of Cast Members
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Fern Mallis (season 1)
- Iman (season 2)
- Isaac Mizrahi
- Kelly Rowland (season 1)
- Laura Brown (season 2)
The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection series ran for two seasons with a total of 22 episodes.
- E1 – The Must Have – The designers meet the judges who include Isaac Mizrahi, Kelly Rowland, and Fern Mallis. Then, they face off in two separate challenges, a Harper’s Bazaar Mini Challenge, and an elimination challenge
- E2 – All the Bang, Half the Bucks – In the second episode, designers have to come up with two looks. First, a budget look. Second, a “bank” look.
- E3 – Trick Up Your Sleeve –
- E4 – The Shoe Must Go On –
- E5 – Shape Shifters –
- E6 – On the Job –
- E7 – Ode to La Mode –
- E8 – It’s in the Cards –
- E9 – Blood, Sweat, and Sparkle –
- Finale Part 1 –
- Finale Part 2 –
Critical Response and Awards
The series did not win any awards. It has a rating of 5.7 out of 10 stars on IMDB and 3.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video.
- Official Website – The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection
If you love fashion, check out other Bravo Fashion Series.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the fashion series, please post a message below.