The Real Housewives of DC is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2010. The series is part of Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise. It follows the lives of a group of women socialites who live in the D.C. metro area.
Unfortunately, the series ended after one season and was replaced by the Real Housewives of the Potomac, in an attempt to rebrand the show from its initial lackluster performance.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The series is produced by Half Yard Productions. The executive producers are Abby Greensfelder and Sean Gallagher.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Cat Ommanney
- Lynda Erkiletian
- Mary Amons
- Michaele Salahi
- Stacie Scott Turner
List of Episodes
The Real Housewives of D.C. aired for one season with a total of 11 episodes. It was not renewed for a second season.
- Episode 1 – Welcome to the District – Michaele hosts a Polo event that caters to the rich and powerful. Lynda decides to snub the event to burn Michaele. Mary has a hard time putting together a list of invites for her birthday party. Cat gets schooled in public relations at Stacie’s dinner party.
- E2 – Disloyal to the Party – First, one of the dinner guests ruins Stacie’s party. Later, mary complains about the burden of having her daughter move back home.
- E3 – Foreign Relations – Michaele and Tareq bond with Stacie and her husband during a trip.
- E4 – The Grape Stomp of Wrath –
- E5 – Special Interests –
- E6 – Securing Homeland –
- E7 – Perception Gap –
- E8 – Nation Building –
- E9 – Party Politics –
- Episode 10 – Reunion Part 1
- Episode 11 – Reunion Part 2
Critical Response and Awards
The Real Housewives of D.C. has a rating of 2.4 out of 10 on IMDB and 5.1 out of 10 on TV.com. 57% of Google Users indicate they like the show, which is relatively low.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Real Housewives of D.C. series, please post a message below. Also, check out the other Real Housewives series on Bravo.