There Goes the Motherhood is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2016. The series follows a group of mothers in Los Angeles, California as they embark on an eight-week parenting course given by expert Jill Spivack.
Production Company and Executive Producers
The “There Goes the Motherhood” series is produced by Magical Elves for Bravo. The executive producers are Dan Cutforth, Jane Lipsitz, Mark Ford, and Nadine Rajabi.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Alisa Starler
- Beth Bowen
- Jen Bush
- Jill Spivack
- Leah Forester
- Meghan Conroy-Resich
- Stefanie Fair
List of Episodes
There Goes the Motherhood ran for only one season with a total of eight episodes. The series was not renewed for any additional seasons. Following is a list of the episode titles.
- Episode 1 – Welcome to Mommy Group – The first episode introduces us to an exclusive Mommy Group in Los Angeles. The group is led by a parenting “expert” Jill Spivack. Women join the group to learn how to be better moms. All of the moms go over to Stephanie’s house for a BBQ dinner. Jen shares her feelings about her divorce and ends up fighting with Beth.
- E2 – Make Good Choices – Meghan and her husband invest some time in themselves with a much-needed parent’s night out. Jen goes after beth for insulting her about her divorce. Stefanie deals with her son’s fear of dogs.
- E3 – Mind Your Manners – Jen and Alisa accuse Beth of lying to the rest of the group. Luckily, Stef and Leah help out. Jill visits Meghan to lend a hand with her daughter’s potty training challenges. Leah host a party to focus on teaching kids proper manners, as the adults demonstrate some bad manners of their own. Jen tries online dating and gets a surprise.
- E4 – Forty Not-So-Wonderful – In the beginning, Leah shares that she and her husband Bill are having marriage problems. Then, Meghan tells Nick that she is moving back to their bedroom. Next, Beth gossips with her cousin.
- Episode 5 – I’m Sorry, But… –
- Episode 6 – Mommy Dearest –
- Episode 7 – Are You My Baby-Daddy? –
- Episode 8 – Better Version of Me –
Critical Response and Awards
Ratings for the series are generally ok, but Bravo decided not to renew the show for a second season.
- The series has a rating of 6.8 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- Amazon Video viewers give the show a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars
The series did not win any awards,
More About the Series
To learn more about There Goes the Motherhood, visit the official website or one of the show’s social media accounts:
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about There Goes the Motherhood, please post a message below. If you like this show, check out the rest of the Bravo TV Series.