Series Overview: Work Out New York
Work Out New York is a reality TV series on Bravo in late 2015 and early 2016. The series is about a group of fitness trainers who work in New York City. The series follows the lives of some top individual fitness trainers as they compete to win high-profile clients and build their brands.
Executive Producers and Production Companies
Lime Pictures and All3 Media America produced the series for Bravo TV. Executive producers were: Claire Poyser, Derek McLean, Eli Holzman, Jacob Cohen-Holmes, John Platt, Kate Little, Matt Weber, Omid Kahangi, Stephen Lambert, and Tess Gamboa.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Courtney Paul
- Holly Rilinger
- Joe Lazo
- Layla Luciano
- Lena Marti
- Lindsey Clayton
- Noah Neiman
List of Episodes
The series Work Out New York ran for one season with a total of eight episodes. Each episode was 42 minutes in length. Watch all of the episodes on Amazon Video.
The first season has eight episodes and there were no reunion shows.
- Episode 1 – Survival of the Fittest – Layla and Jay’s romance begins to fizzle. Lena gets advice from Holly. Rumors start to fly about a new trainer.
- E2 – Feel the Burn – People start to question the authenticity of Joe’s background. Next, Noah hosts a GQ-style event but the other trainers question the value. Meanwhile, Holly takes another shot at dating.
- E3 – Spot Me, Bro! – First, Lena shows off her bikini body in a fitness competition. Then, Joe and Noah start to buddy-up, so much that the term JOAH is coined. Later, Courtney begins to worry about her career.
- E4 – Cry of the Tiger – First, it’s time for Jay to meet Layla’s mom. However, the meeting doesn’t go as expected. Meanwhile, Layla and Courtney try to dig up dirt on Joe. Later, Lindsey celebrates her 30th birthday.
- E5 – Cold Shoulder Press – Holly shares a new opportunity with the other trainers. Next, Courtney gets support from Mama Love. Later, things go wrong at an athletic event.
- E6 – Simply the Best – Lena competes with Courtney and Joe at an audition. Then, Jay works with Layla on a new business.
- E7 – Dead Weight – Initially, Holly starts to think about her future. Later, Jay celebrates Thanksgiving with Mama Love. Finally, Courtney faces off with the others in a competitive pole-dancing contest.
- E8 – The Finish Line – In the final episode of the season, all of the trainers head to a boot camp for boxing. Then, Courtney reveals the truth about Joe.
To learn more about the series, the cast, and the season episodes, visit the official website on BravoTV.com.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Work Out New York, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Fitness Shows.