Yours, Mine or Ours is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in late 2016 and early. The series stars over-the-top real estate agent Reza Farahan. Reza is one of the primary cast members on the Shahs of Sunset. In that series, Reza runs his own real estate business in Los Angeles. On the Yours, Mine or Ours series, he partners with an interior decorator Taylor Spellman.
During each show, Reza and Taylor help a new couple decide if they should renovate one of their existing homes, or buy a new one together. It is similar in concept to the popular “Love It or List It” series on HGTV.
Executive Producers and Production Company
The executive producers for the series are Courtney Campbell, Kirk Hipkiss and Ryan Seacrest (yes, the Ryan Seacrest). Joint Ventures Productions, Inc. is the production company.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Reza Farahan – Reza Farahan is a prominent reality TV star known for appearing on the hit show “Shahs of Sunset.” Born in Iran and raised in Beverly Hills, he captivates audiences with his flamboyant personality, sharp wit, and outspoken demeanor. Reza’s successful real estate career and engaging personal life have made him popular in the entertainment industry.
- Taylor Spellman – Taylor Spellman is a renowned interior decorator, captivating audiences with her design expertise and charismatic presence on television. As the star of “Yours, Mine or Ours” and “Cabin Fever,” she showcases her unique style and ability to transform spaces. With a passion for luxury and creativity, Taylor has become a prominent figure in interior design.
List of Yours Mine or Ours Episodes
The series ran for one season with a total of ten episodes. Each episode is 42 minutes long. The episodes are available for streaming via Amazon Video.
- S1 E1 – Before We Wed – Reza and Taylor help an engaged couple, Greg and Haig, decide which of their existing homes to keep.
- S1 E2 – The Proposal – Brandon and Anne are about to get engaged. However, they need Reza and Taylor to help them figure out the best place to live. The couple has to decide to live in his side of town or here, or pick a new area altogether.
- S1 E3 – Long Distance Love –
- S1 E4 – Texas Two Step –
- Episode 5 – Moving in With Mom –
- Episode 6 – Sand or Surf –
- Episode 7 – The Ex Factor” November 10, 2016 –
- Episode 8 – Opposites Attract” November 10, 2016 –
- Episode 9 – Rushing Into Things –
- Episode 10 – Sleeping on the Stairs”
Watch a video clip from the show:
The series has a rating of 5.3 out of 10 stars on IMDB, which is generally considered to be low. The series is not rated on any other site.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series Yours, Mine, or Ours, please post a message below.