Blood Sweat and Heels is a reality TV series on Bravo. The show follows a group of friends in New York City as they deal with personal and professional struggles and challenges.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Arzo Anwar
- Brie Bythewood
- Chantelle Fraser
- Daisy Lewellyn – Expert in affordable style
- Demetria Lucas D’Oyley – Blogger and author
- Geneva S. Thomas
- Melyssa Ford – Former video model, real estate agent
- Mica Hughes
List of Episodes
Blood, Sweat, and Heels ran for two seasons and 20 episodes.
The following is a list of the episode titles for the first season:
- E1 – Six in the City – Daisy hosts a get-together, and things get heated. Afterward, Demetria blogs about her experience. Then, the other ladies hear about the blog, and the sparks start to fly.
- E2 – Blog is a Four-Letter Word – Melyssa Ford begins to butt heads with her new boss. Daisy is late for a date. Mica has a dinner party where the discussion about Demetria’s blog continues.
- E3 – Turned Uptown – Daisy prepares for the release of her book, Never Pay Retail Again. Mica and Melyssa misbehave at an event for Uptown Magazine, which may affect Geneva’s reputation.
- E4 – Papa, Can You Hear Me? – Mica gets some bad news about her dad. Daisy makes her expectations clear with her new assistant. Mica, Demetria, Geneva, and Brie head to the Hamptons for some girl time.
- E5 – Detox, Dear, Detox – Mia breaks down during the trip to the Hamptons and attacks the other girls. Melyssa has to fall back on her career as a video vixen to help pay the bills.
- E6 – Louds and Prouds – The group heads to a polo match. The women are still mad at Mica, but Daisy and Melyssa mediate. Brie and Mica go at each other. Later, Greg and Demetria have a serious discussion.
- E7 – Cocktail Wishes and Champagne Nightmares – Melyssa helps to mentor a group of children. Mica and Terry are feeling the pressure to get married. Daisy invites everyone to her book launch, but Mica and Geneva fight.
- E8 – Giving Some and Getting Some – Demetria hosts a cocktail party, but things get out of control when Daisy shows us. Jeez, does the drama ever stop with this group? Melyssa gets nervous about a meeting with her boss. Geneva hooks up with an ex. Mica has a shocking revelation.
- E9 – Heels on the Hudson – Melyssa continues her quest to make it big in the real estate business. Demetria decides to make her relationship her main focus. The women take a boat trip on the Hudson River, but things get ugly when there is no place to run.
- Reunion – The group of friends and socialites get together with Host Andy Cohen for a 90-minute reunion. The women discuss some of the most talked-about events of the season.
The following is a list of the episode titles for the second season:
- S2 E1 – Secrets And The City – Melyssa Ford revisits her video vixen past. Mica is working to reinvent herself after a breakup. Demetria is working on her second book. Also, she’s working on preparing for her wedding. Later, Geneva works on building her personal brand. Daisy reveals a shocking secret.
- S2 E2 – For Vixens… – The women get together to support Melyssa. Next, Mica gets a visit from her ex. Daisy begins cancer treatment.
- S2 E3 – Match Made in Heel – Geneva’s friend hosts a matchmaking party. However, it becomes more about the drama than the hookup. Daisy approaches the end of her chemotherapy treatments.
- S2 E4 – Pop Goes the Runway – With Fashion Week taking over New York City, Mica decides to put her spin on the famous metropolitan affair. Yet, when her efforts to launch a fashion flash mob spiral out of control, will Mica’s professional reputation go up in flames? Also in emotional turmoil, Geneva is shocked about being arrested over a taxi fare feud. Lastly, Demetria and Daisy work on healing old wounds while Chantelle and Arzo find themselves at odds.
- S2 E5 – A Heel In Handcuffs – Daisy’s medical issues will affect her career. The ladies go to lunch, and the discussion gets heated.
- S2 E6 – For Love or Family – Mica and Demetria are at each other’s throats. Arzo and Melyssa visit San Francisco to spend time with Arzo’s family. Then, Mica visits her sick grandma in Maryland.
- S2 E7 – Turned Up and Kicked Out – Mica goes on a date with a new man in the seventh episode. Meanwhile, Arzo has a spirited discussion with her beau. Later, Demetria releases her second book. However, Chantelle decides to act like a fool at the launch party.
- S2 E8 – (don’t) Save The Date! – First, Chantelle goes on a blind date. Meanwhile, Mica makes dinner for her man at her place. Later, Demetria and Greg fight during the wedding cake tasting. Then, the group heads for the Hamptons.
- S2 E9 – A Few Bad Apples –
- S2 E10 – Prayers for Daisy –
- S2 E11 – Happily Never After –
Production Company and Executive Producers
Leftfield Pictures produced the Blood, Sweat, and Heels series. The executive producers were Brent Montgomery, Caroline Self, David George, Dominick Pupa, and Tess Gamboa.
The show is filmed primarily in New York City.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Blood, Sweat, and Heels was the highest-rated non-Housewives series.
- Cast member Daisy Lewellyn died on April 8, 2016, at 36, of bile duct cancer. She was 36.
More Information, Questions, and Comments
Please post a message below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Blood, Sweat, and Heels tv series. And don’t forget to check out other reality TV series.