Chef Roblé & Co. is a reality TV series on Bravo that chronicles the life of celebrity chef Roblé Ali as he works to launch a high-end catering company in New York City.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show:
- Roblé Ali
- Jasmine Ali
- Adam C. Banks
- Artie Thompson
- Che ‘Gravy’ Gaines
- D’Andre Brunson
- Dan Cathcart
- Jeorge Robbins
- Kikuyo ‘Kiku’ Polk
- Rob McCue
- Shawn Knights
List of Episodes
Chef Roblé & Co. ran for two seasons and a total of 16 episodes.
- E1 – Upper East Side Carnival Party –
- E2 – Kandi Burruss Gets Intimate –
- E3 – The Vanessa Williams House Party –
- E4 – Big Money Birthday Bashes –
- E5 – The Crazy Hamptons Blowout –
- E6 – Dinner Party Smackdown –
- E7 – If You Can’t Stand the Heat… –
- E8 – Two Grooms & Rachel Dratch –
In the second season, Roblé and his team move into a new kitchen, during the summer season of catering parties for the rich and famous. Roles are redefined within the company when Roblé’s sister, Jasmine returns as Event Designer and Artie comes on board full-time as Event Director.
- E1 – Georgia Peach in the Big Apple – Their first client is demanding, and at the time, somewhat delusional Real Housewife of Atlanta Phaedra Parks. Phaedra asks the team to create a theme of a southern tea party.
- E2 – Too Hot to Handle –
- E3 – Blood, Sweat, and Polo –
- E4 – Fashionable Foodies –
- E5 – Hoop Dreams Dinner –
- E6 – Food of the Future –
- E7 – Deuces Wild –
- E8 – Chrissy’s Crabtacular –
Executive Producers and Production Company
The executive producers on the show are Aaron Rothman, Al Szymanski, Jessica Chesler, Kenda Greenwood, and Peter Franchella. Red Line Films is the production company.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Chef Roble once cooked for Michael Jackson
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Chef Roble & Co. please leave a message below. For more information, visit the official website.
Also, check out other Bravo Cooking shows.