Chef Roblé & Co. is a reality TV series on Bravo that chronicles the life of celebrity chef Roblé Ali as he works to launch a high-end catering company based in New York City. The show provides an inside look into the fast-paced and high-pressure world of event planning and gourmet catering.
Each episode showcases Chef Roblé and his talented team as they create extraordinary dining experiences for various clients, ranging from celebrities and high-profile individuals to corporate events and social gatherings. The show captures the team’s behind-the-scenes challenges as they design menus, source ingredients, and execute intricate culinary creations.
Chef Roblé, known for his innovative and imaginative approach to cooking, brings his passion for food and knack for unique flavor combinations to every event. Viewers witness the creative process behind his dishes and the precision and attention to detail required in executing large-scale events.
The show also delves into the personal lives of Chef Roblé and his team members, offering glimpses into their friendships, relationships, and aspirations outside their professional endeavors. Through the ups and downs, the team faces various obstacles and triumphs while striving to maintain their reputation as premier event caterers.
“Chef Roble & Co.” provides a captivating blend of culinary artistry, business acumen, and personal dynamics, making it an engaging and entertaining watch for food enthusiasts and reality TV fans alike.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show:
- Roblé Ali
- Jasmine Ali
- Adam C. Banks
- Artie Thompson
- Che ‘Gravy’ Gaines
- D’Andre Brunson
- Dan Cathcart
- Jeorge Robbins
- Kikuyo ‘Kiku’ Polk
- Rob McCue
- Shawn Knights
List of Episodes
- E1 – Upper East Side Carnival Party – Roblé struggles to cope with a long list of demands from his first client.
- E2 – Kandi Burruss Gets Intimate – The chef tries to plan two parties at once, and one is for a real housewife.
- E3 – The Vanessa Williams House Party – The culinary team caters for a graduation party for actress Vanessa Williams.
- E4 – Big Money Birthday Bashes – An event at a New York City beach club.
- E5 – The Crazy Hamptons Blowout – The team has to prepare a menu for a dog wedding.
- E6 – Dinner Party Smackdown – The team prepares a five-course celebration for a group that likes to party.
- E7 – If You Can’t Stand the Heat… – The chef caters for a party for an exciting shop owner.
- E8 – Two Grooms & Rachel Dratch – The team caters for the wedding reception for Rachel Dratch of Saturday Night Live.
In the second season, Roblé and his team move into a new kitchen during the summer of catering parties for the rich and famous. Roles are redefined within the company when Roblé’s sister, Jasmine, returns as an Event Designer, and Artie comes on board full-time as Event Director.
- E1 – Georgia Peach in the Big Apple – Their first client is demanding and, at the time, somewhat delusional Real Housewife of Atlanta Phaedra Parks. Phaedra asks the team to create a theme for a Southern tea party.
- E2 – Too Hot to Handle –
- E3 – Blood, Sweat, and Polo –
- E4 – Fashionable Foodies –
- E5 – Hoop Dreams Dinner –
- E6 – Food of the Future –
- E7 – Deuces Wild –
- E8 – Chrissy’s Crabtacular –
Executive Producers and Production Company
The executive producers on the show are Aaron Rothman, Al Szymanski, Jessica Chesler, Kenda Greenwood, and Peter Franchella. Red Line Films is the production company.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Chef Roble once cooked for Michael Jackson
Questions and Comments
Please leave a message below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Chef Roble & Co.. For more information, visit the official website.
Also, check out other Bravo Cooking shows.