Overview of the Friends to Lovers Series on Bravo
Friends to Lovers? is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2015. The series is sort of a social experiment that features five couples who want to develop their friendship into a romantic relationship. The show seeks to answer the question, “is dating your friend the key to everlasting love?”
The show was not very well received by the viewing audience and was not renewed for a second season.
List of Episodes
The show Friends to Lovers ran for a single season with a total of eight episodes. Each episode was approximately 42 minutes long. All eight episodes are available on Amazon Video.
- E1 – In Love With My Best Friend – Alex asks his friend Kris to go out on a date. Marshana wants to be more than friends with Stefan. Charley asks his best friend Darion for more. Sydney pursues Jin.
- E2 – All In Or I’m Out – First, Kris makes it clear to Alex that he is looking for a commitment. Next, Darion’s date with Charley doesn’t go as expected. Then, Marshana tries to get physical with Stefan.
- E3 – How to Lose a Friend in 10 Days –
- E4 – You’ve Got Hate Mail –
- E5 – Getting Sexie With My Bestie –
- E6 – Hand in the Cookie Jar –
- E7 – Best Frenemies –
- E8 – Make up or Break Up –
Executive Producers and Production Company
World of Wonder produced the show and the executive producers were Angela Rae Berg, Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, and Tom Campbell.
For more information about the series, visit one of the sites below:
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Friends to Lovers series, please post a message below.