Launch My Line is a reality TV competition series which ran on Bravo in 2009. The series features ten well-known fashion professionals who compete for an opportunity to launch their own fashion line. On the show, each contestant gets paired with a professional designer. The designer who helps the winning contestant gets a $50,000 prize.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Lake Paradise Entertainment was the production company for Launch My Line. Holly M. Wofford and Vittoria Cacciatore were the executive producers.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Dean Caten, Host
- Dan Caten, Host
- Stefani Greenfield, Judge
- Lisa Kline, Judge
List of Contestants
- Dan Karaty, a choreographer worked with Susan Brunet on his Urban Street Wear line. Dan was eliminated in week one of the competition.
- David Applebaum, an architect, worked with Julie on his Structured Casual Wear line. David was eliminated in week two of the competition.
- Eric Cubeechee, a DJ, worked with Galina Sobolev Sexy Club Wear Eliminated Week 8
- Kathy Rose, a Jewelry Designer, worked with Emil on an Elegant Contemporary Wear line. Kathy won the competition.
- Kevin Black, is a music executive who worked with Akiko Cook on an Urban Cocktail Wear line. He was eliminated in the third week of the competition.
- Louanna Rawls, a wardrobe stylist partners with Jim on a Chic Classic Wear. Louanna was eliminated in week 7.
- Marilyn Crawford, a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), worked with Coco Kliks on her Lilly Remarkable Elegant Business Wear lined. She was eliminated in the fifth week.
- Merle Ginsberg, a Fashion Critic, partnered with Thai on a Chic Convertible Wear line, but was eliminated from the competition in week eight.
- Patrick MacDonald, a fashion writer, worked with Roberto Devillacis on Couture Wear. He was eliminated in the sixth week of the competition.
- Vanessa Gonzalez, an event director, worked with Tressa on a Bold Party Wear. She was eliminated in the fourth week of the competition.
List of “Launch My Line” Episodes
The show ran for one season with a total of eight episodes. Each episode was 42 minutes long. The show is available to stream now on Amazon.com.
- What’s My Line
- Series Premiere
- Fashion Forward
- Walk on the Wild Side
- Bare Minimum
- Wild Card
- Stressed Out
- I Want, I Need
- Finale: Part I
- Finale Part 2
Critical Response and Awards
- Launch My Line wasn’t nominated for any awards.
- The series received a rating of 5.7 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The series received a rating of 6.9 out of 10 stars on TV.com
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling trivia for Launch my Line.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Launch My Line series, please post below.