Love Broker is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2012. The series follows a woman named Lori Zaslow who works as a matchmaker in New York City. Lori and her business partner Jenn Zucher are co-founders of a boutique matchmaking service called Project Soulmate, which caters to educated, upscale singles. Lori operates under the belief that you can’t wait for love to find you. You have to go out and find it. She uses a “blind date technique” that she believes in the first step in finding true love.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Lori Zaslow
List of Episodes
- Episode 1 – David vs. Fish: How to Date Like a Man
- Episode 2 – Dana and Jesse: Getting Over an Ex and Insecurities in Dating
- Episode 3 – Jonathan and Jamie: Having Faith in Love
- Episode 4 – Quinn and David: Dating Is a Game, Love Is Not
- Episode 5 – Doug and Justin — Love at First Sight is a Myth
- Episode 6 – Brendan and Marc — Love is No Joke
- Episode 7 – Pele and Brendan — Growing Up for Love
- Episode 8 – Finale – Ben Nothing Is Perfect In Love
Production Company and Executive Producers
The Love Broker is produced by Intuitive Entertainment for Bravo. Kevin Dill and Mechelle Collin are the executive producers.
Critical Response, Ratings and Awards
Bravo cancelled the show due to low ratings.
- The show received 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon video.
- The show is not rated on IMDB, TV.com, Google or Rotten Tomatoes.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for the Love Broker series. If you have any to share, please post below.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the Love Broker, please let us know.