Love Broker is a reality TV series that ran on Bravo in 2012. The series follows a woman named Lori Zaslow, who works as a matchmaker in New York City. Lori and her business partner Jenn Zucher are co-founders of a boutique matchmaking service called Project Soulmate that caters to educated, upscale singles.
Lori operates under the belief that you can’t wait for love to find you. You have to go out and find it. She uses a “blind date technique” that she believes is the first step in finding true love.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Lori Zaslow
List of Love Broker Episodes
- Episode 1 – David vs. Fish: How to Date Like a Man – Lori works with a new client nicknamed “Fish,” who has some growing up to do. He says he wants to find “the one,” but must let go of his past.
- E2 – Dana and Jesse: Getting Over an Ex and Insecurities in Dating – Lori works with a new client, Dana Tompkins, a bartender in NYC. Dana is having trouble finding a mate who compares to his ex-girlfriend. Lori sets him up on a blind date to gauge whether he is truly ready to find love. Also, she works with Jesse Osher, who suffers from a lack of confidence.
- E3 – Jonathan and Jamie: Having Faith in Love – Lori works with Jonathan Dickson, a Southerner struggling to find love in New York City. She matches him up with an athletic beauty and sends them out on their first date. Also, in this episode, Lori consults with Jaime Hazan, who worries about opening up to the wrong woman. She helps educate him on what women are thinking.
- E4 – Quinn and David: Dating Is a Game, Love Is Not – Lori sets up a date between Quinn Eddins and a bombshell beauty to help him stop overthinking things. David Fischer, aka “Fish,” returns to attend a body language poker event. His improvement leads Lori to set him up on another blind date.
- E5 – Doug and Justin — Love, at First Sight, is a Myth – Client Doug Melville believes in love at first sight, or at least the possibility of it. Lori explains the difference between love and attraction and that love is “friendship that catches fire.” Her other client, Justin Salsberg, struggles to find love while pursuing his business dreams.
- Episode 6 – Brendan and Marc — Love is No Joke – Lori helps Brendan Fitzgibbons tame his jokes to help him find love. Next, Lori finds Marc Sampogna a perfect match.
- Episode 7 – Pele and Brendan — Growing Up for Love – Lori helps Pele Maree deal with his immaturity and sets him up on an actual date with a real woman. Lori’s comedian client from a previous episode returns for another date.
- Episode 8 – Finale – Ben Nothing Is Perfect In Love – Lori connects the perfect man with three perfect options. This leads to a big problem – whom should he choose? In the end, Lori hosts a party to catch up on everyone’s search for love.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Intuitive Entertainment produces The Love Broker series for Bravo. Kevin Dill and Mechelle Collins are the executive producers.
Critical Response, Ratings, and Awards
Bravo canceled the show due to low ratings. Bravo is not planning to revive the series at any point in the future.
- The show received 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon video.
- The show does not have a rating on IMDB, TV.com, Google, or Rotten Tomatoes.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- We’re still compiling facts and trivia for the Love Broker series. If you have any to share, please post below.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the Love Broker, please let us know.
View a list of Bravo shows.