Thintervention with Jackie Warner is a reality TV series that aired on Bravo in 2010 for one season. The show follows fitness expert Jackie Warner as she helps clients learn to live a more healthy lifestyle. The show begins with eight clients who are unhappy with their weight.
Jackie puts her clients on a strict, sugar-free diet, a strenuous workout program, and therapy sessions.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show.
- Bryan T. Donovan
- Jackie Warner
- Jeana Keough
- Joe Moller
- Kim Smith
- Mandy Ellen
- Nikki Wood
- Shannon Smith
- Stacy Citron
List of Episodes
Thintervention with Jackie Warner aired for one season with a total of eight episodes.
- E1 – Series Premiere – Jackie uses a workout to assess everyone’s level of fitness. Afterward, she instructs all of her clients to remove all of the sugar from their house. The following day, she does a surprise check-up only to find that not everyone complied. The next day, she puts everyone through her extreme obstacle course. Later in the show, she brings in a clinical psychologist to help everyone understand why they overeat. The first episode concludes with a weigh-in to see how much progress was made.
- E2 – Uphill Battle –
- E3 – The Fat & the Furious –
- E4 – Chase the Burn –
- E5 – Big Fat Liar –
- E6 – Sweat is Sexy –
- E7 – Sink or Swim –
- E8 – The Final Weigh-In
Watch the series trailer:
Production Company and Executive Producers
The series was produced by Shed Media. The executive producers are Jackie Warner, Jennifer O’Connell, Michaline Babich, and Nick Emmerson.
Critical Response and Awards
- The series has a rating of 6 out of 10 stars on IMDB
- The series has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon Video
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- You might recognize at least one of the cast members from another Bravo series. Jeana Keough is one of the original cast members on The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the series, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo Fitness Shows.