Courtney Loves Dallas is a reality TV series on Bravo that follows the adventures of Courtney Kerr. The show chronicles Courtney’s social life, her new career, and her search for a new man. The series is a spin-off of Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas.
Executive Producers and Production Company
The executive producers of the show are Andrew Fried, John Ehrhard, Kimberly Belcher Cowin, Lauren Weinstein, and Michaline Babich. Pink Sneakers Productions is the show’s production company.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Amy Kushnir
- Carmen Marc Valvo
- Courtney Kerr
- Dawn Neufeld
List of Episodes
The show ran for a single season with a total of eight episodes.
- Episode 1 – Courtney Loves Life – In the first episode of the series and the season, Courtney decides to focus on her fashion blog.
- Episode 2 – Courtney Loves Fashion – Courtney runs into an ex-boyfriend at a party. Later, she flies to NYC to discuss collaboration with a jewelry designer.
- Episode 3 – Courtney Loves NYC – Courtney goes to NYC with her bestie Tori for New York Fashion Week.
- Episode 4 – Courtney Loves Mom – Courtney learns that her mom might have cancer. Next, she and Tori drive to Fort Worth for her surgery.
- Episode 5 Courtney Loves Love – Courtney interviews potential interns for help.
- Episode 6 Courtney Loves Besties – Courtney has dinner with Matt, then gets emotional. Then, she gets out of town with Tori to take her mind off things.
- Episode 7 Courtney Loves Herself! – Courtney gets a job offer.
- Episode 8 – Courtney Loves Friendship – In the season finale, Courtney starts a new job as a host of a talk show.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Courtney Loves Dallas is a spinoff from Most Eligible Dallas
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Courtney Loves Dallas, please post a message below.