Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis is a spin-off of the reality TV show Flipping Out. The show features Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos. They visit client homes and help them work through a renovation, redecorating and provide help with their relationships.
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
- Jeff Lewis
- Jenni Pulo
- Zoila Chavez
List of Episodes
The show ran for two seasons with a total of 20 episodes. Each episode is approximately 44 minutes long. All of the episodes are available on Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Almost Perfect – The team is challenged with renovating a master suite, but they run into a number of plumbing problems.
- Episode 2 – Charity Begins at Home – The team has to design a basement art gallery.
- Episode 3 – A House Divided – Jeff has to renovate an inherited home that is still full of the previous owner’s stuff.
- Episode 4 – Ross is the Boss – Garage renovation.
- Episode 5 – Panic in Pasadena – The team deals with a potential hoarder.
- Episode 6 – All That Glitters – Jeff helps a couple learn to work together.
- Episode 7 – Mama’s House – Jeff helps a couple whose mother-in-law has a lot of influence. Perhaps too much influence.
- Episode 8 – Mismatched – The team helps modify a home so the owner’s girlfriend can move in.
- Episode 9 – Design Bully – Jeff doesn’t get along with this homeowner.
- Episode 10 – Comedy is Not Pretty – Jeff and his team help a comedian with his home.
Season 2 Summary – Season two of “Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis,” features Jeff Lewis, Jenni Pulos, and Zoila Chavez as they work together to redesign a homeowner’s space with the end goal of redesigning their lives.
Jeff and his crew observe the owners, diagnose their problems, and then take over their house for five days. He does this by using a combination of brutal honesty, impeccable design, and a few unique solutions that only Jeff can create.
- Fabulous Delusion
- Cats, Cats, Cats
- Jillian’s Job Swap
- The Castle
- Kid Rules
- Odd Couple
- Goth No More
- Tough Girls
- Who’s On First?
Executive Producers and Production Company
The show is produced by Authentic Entertainment. The executive producers are Lauren Lexton, Tom Rogan and Sara Mast.
Critical Response and Awards
- IMDB gives the show a rating of 7.8 out of 10, based on 133 reviews.
- Amazon gives the show a 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the series Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis, please post a message below. Also, check out other Bravo TV Home Design shows.