Vanderpump Rules Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky is a reality TV show on the Bravo network. The show is a spinoff from the mega-popular Vanderpump Rules series. Each episode follows Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright on vacation to Brittany’s hometown in Kentucky as Jax spends time and bonds with her family.
During the trip, Jax struggles with all of the marriage-related questions from Brittany’s friends and family. Jax does his best to maintain his big city, celebrity image. Over time, his patience wears thin and Jax begins to lose his composure.
Production Company and Executive Producers
Evolution Media produced the show. The executive producers are as follows:
- Alex Baskin
- Bill Langworthy
- Brittany Cartwright
- Douglas Ross
- Greg Stewart
- Ken Todd
- Jax Taylor
- Lisa Vanderpump
Following is a list of the primary cast members for the show. Click on the cast member name for more detailed information.
List of Episodes
Vanderpump Rules Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky ran for one season with a total of six episodes. Each episode is 30 minutes long and is available for streaming via Amazon Video.
- Episode 1 – Welcome to Kentucky
- Episode 2 – First Comes Love…
- Episode 3 – Let’s Make a Baby
- Episode 4 – The Gospel According to Jax
- Episode 5 – About Last Night
- Episode 6 – Goodbye Kentucky
Critical Response and Awards
- Amazon viewers give the series 3 out of 5 stars
- Common Sense Media gives the series 2 out of 5 stars
We give the show 2.5 out of 5 stars. The overall show isn’t that strong, but it is supported to a certain degree by Jax’s personality.
Facts and Trivia
Following is a list of little-known facts and trivia about the show and its cast members.
- Jax and Brittany were executive producers on the series, along with several others, including Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about Vanderpump Rules Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky, please post a message below.